A The Kids are depressed-Pure Angst

1k reads special.

Ships:
Crossmare (Based mainly around this ship)
Errink
Driller (Based mainly around this ship)
Dustberry
Scifell

Highschool Au
This the last oneshot to be posted before I take a break on this book.

May the angst BEGIN

----------------------

"How long have you been smiling", the golden boy asked, "It seems like it's been too long", he referred to the empty paint jars lying on the grass.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Somedays I don't feel like trying", a monochrome skeleton muttered as purple translucent tears ran down his face. 

There was a grave in front of him, 

'Nightmare Joku'
Death By Car crash
His last words:
'We should go out again Cross'

Why did he have to watch his lover die in front of him on what could have been the best day of his life?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So what the heck's going on", a grey hooded skeleton sat down next to a crying blue scarfed skeleton. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We think too much

A skeleton was working bags under eyes, an empty coffee mug on his desk. He was writing faster than the human eye could comprehend.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We drink too much

Cups of beer were shattered around the bar, a few passed out on the floor. This was Underfell, everyone drank away their problems.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Falling in Love Like its just nothing...

The school's artist was falling apart, the vials broken and empty. Is this was rejection was like? he needed more yellow paint to get over this he thought.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I want to know, where do we go.

Blood was on the bathroom floor, a knife on the sink counter.
Black tears never ending dripped down his face, he could  have saved him.

But now both brothers were dead.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When nothing's wrong

Everything was wrong. Nobody was truly happy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cause all the kids are depressed

"EVERYONE HAS THEIR OWN PROBLEMS TO DEAL WITH SO LEAVE.ME.ALONE", purple tear almost fell down his face, for once he had his hood on in school, "C-cross, I-I'm sor-", but 'Cross' teleported away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nothing ever makes sense

A skeleton with a cracked skull was reading his reports, it made no sense. His answers should be right.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I'm not feeling alright", Cross muttered, Chara was for once worried about his mental health.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Staying up till sunrise

The scene was beautiful, Dust stayed up just to watch the sunrise. He needed something to take things off his mind.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hoping it is okay, pretending we know things.

He was failing badly, he did have time to sleep, but.
It was not worth it to him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I don't know what happened", Killer muttered. He was accused of murder.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Our natural reaction is that we're scared...

===============

'EEEEEEEEEE '

'totally not procrastinating '

Like I said, this won't be updated as often anymore. (Or as often as it gets)

I am working on a new book and DAMMMMMMMMM is writing long stories hard.

Lmao, I really need to stop staying up and reading I have a therapist place to make.

Bye

~Splat~