🎉🎉🎉2K!!! 🎉🎉🎉

When did we reach here

How did we reach here

AAAAhcujkwhfknwchkxamwxmcjk

I'm not even that great :'3 I never thought I'd he so many reads.

As a thamks I'm going to put the preview of Strings Chapter 3

--------------------------------------

It was morning.

The sun shone between the gaps of the curtains the strings of light shining on the black and white bed. Just your average morning, like the one where the curtains are so perfectly placed that light shines down right on your eyes.
The oreo grunted trying to swat the light as it shined right on his eyes. But of course life, life had other plans and Cross fell off the bed trying to get comfortable.

The smell of takeout food wafted around his nose stopping him from dozing off right there and now.

Resisting the temptation to crawl back into his cavern of blankets and pillow he got up from the soft carpet floor, pull on some black jeans and grabbed his keys hissing in pain as his bare skeleton feet touched the floor.
His back was sore and stiff like cardboard while his limbs were jelly. He probably fell asleep watching the rain again, I mean, the sound of rain pattering on your window is quite relaxing.

--------------------------------------

No that's not all I've written-

Also sorry for not posting as much, I just kinda procrastinated and then, well stopped posting for a while. 
Anyways, since I lack inspiration and motivation a lot I'm thinking of making an interactive book, withthesanesofc.

That way I just look at the comments and then start writing, like and as and dare book.

Anywaysssss, that's all I have to say.

Hope you have a great day/afternoon/night!

~Splat_Inkblot~