Catch me if you can

I screamed loudly and ran out if my house. There were tears streaming down my face. She killed my family so easily.

When I got to the manor I was hyperventilating and crying so hard I could barely see. The guards rushed to me and took me to the lord. My head was down all that I saw was the picture of the lady patting the black cat. I told the lord what had happened between sobs. His pale face turned red with rage "You can stay here so we can keep you safe. I don't want that horror killing the people of my kingdom, Aqualonia. Now we are going to go down to her house to find her and put her in jail!"

With that he signed to a knight to get the army ready. He got off his throne and walked over to me. He put his hand on my back and led me to a room.

His hand was very cold.

The room had racks of weapons lining the walls. The lord led me to the end of the room where there was a glass case full of sheaved swords and belts. He opened the case, took two swords out and attached one to his belt. He took a belt out from the case, attached the sword to it then fastened it around my waste.

"This sword is her weakness," he said then unsheaved part of the sword.

It was bronze.

"Do not hesitate to use it, she is a fearsome and cunning warrior," he warned.

***

The lord and I stood outside of Elizabeth's house with the army behind us.

The lord walked in, I followed. The door was open as it normally is.

A black cat was asleep on a fancy chair. Elizabeth was not there. The leopard on the wall's eyes were creeping me out.

"She's not here we are wasting time," I said.

"No, she is here. I can hear her," he whispered.

I listened but could hear nothing.

"I know you are in here!" the lord yelled "We are here to take you to jail!"

A piece of paper fell from the roof. The lord and I looked up. Nothing. The lord picked up the piece of paper that had fell. It said:

YOU'LL HAVE TO CATCH ME FIRST