Chapter 3 - Club opens tomorrow

Ash and Gou arrived at school and done some of their lessons.

Then, It was lunchtime Ash and Gou grabbed their food and ate it altogether.

After finishing their Lunch....

Ash and Gou are in the corridors talking.

Ash: So, where are you going? Asked Ash.

Gou: To my club. Repiled Gou.

Gou: But, the president of the club is sick so, next week once the president is better. I might be able to go to my club. Explained Gou.

Ash: What is that club called? Asked Ash.

Gou: I will tell you tomorrow. Repiled Gou.

They exit the school and went back to their house.

Gou was in his room blushing.

Camile: Gou sweetheart! Called Camile.

Gou: Yes mom? Answered Gou.

Camile: Dinner's ready! Repiled Camile.

Gou: Ok mom! Coming! Answered Gou.

Gou went downstairs blushing.

Camile and Walker knows that he is thinking about his neighbor and childhood friend, Ash.

Camile: Oh! You like Ash right? Asked Camile.

Gou: Yes I- Wait how di-

Camile: Don't ask me or your father of how we know that you like Ash, more than a friend to you. Camile buttered in.

Gou: I will confess my love to Ash once I'm ready. Smiled Gou.

Camile: Good! Take your time! And once you confessed your love to Ash then, don't be shy tell us. We're not homophobic or mean to you, we love, support, and trust you. Explained Camile with a bright smile.

Walker: And if your DARE break Ash's freaking heart! For example: If you cheat on him, abuse him, use him for money, or other things that happens in a relationship. Then, I will disown you and break your neck. Warned Walker with a creepy smile.

Gou got scared and he accepted it. Camile calmed Walker down.

What will happen next?

Find out on the NEXT CHAPTER!

To Be Countinued......