Chapter 4 - Sir Aaron is BACK!

For those who wanted to know what happens to Ash.

Well, here it is:

Ash was in his room playing his games.

When his mom calls over to come downstairs.

Ash came downstairs and saw that his father, Sir Aaron came back from his business.

Ash: Dad! Smiled Ash.

As he ran and hugged his father.

Sir Aaron: Hello son, how have you been? Asked Sir Aaron.

Ash: I'm doing great, how are you? Smiled Ash.

Sir Aaron: I'm exhausted after all those hard work I did. Repiled Sir Aaron.

Delia: Dinner is ready you guys. Called Delia.

Delia: Don't rush! You two have plenty of time to talk. You can have dinner once your ready to eat. Repiled Delia.

Delia lets Ash and Sir Aaron talk since, they didn't talk when Sir Aaron was on his business trip.

Sir Aaron: How is your friend doing? Asked Sir Aaron.

Ash: My friend is doing great! Smiles Ash.

Ash: Way more better than my friends who had betrayed me just because, I have an successful business father. Angered Ash.

Sir Aaron: That's ok Ash! That's because they are jealous of you. Repiled Sir Aaron.

Ash loves his Childhood friend, Gou more than his old friends, who had betrayed him.

Sir Aaron and Delia also loves Ash's childhood friend, Gou more than his old friends that betrayed him. Delia is mad at Ash's betrayal friend (Not Gou) but, Sir Aaron always wishes that Ash's betrayal friends (Not Gou) were dead.

Sir Aaron and Ash went to eat.

What will happen next?

Find out on the next Chapter.

To Be Countinued....