3

I requested the driver to  carry me somewhere very far. At first he seemed uncertain until I nearly went down on my knees. He gave me a look of pity, and asked me to enter the car seeing how distress I was. I asked him if he knew anyone who can chase away evil spirit. he said there is a shaman whom is known for capturing souls whom have turned evil. I requested that he should take me to the guy, as I urgently need it. It's a matter of life and death. After arriving in the city, he decided to take me to the woman, whom he said is the specialized shaman. After drinking the tea she gave me, I started feeling droopy, I asked her what she fed me, she said it would help me relax and get some sleep. As to what she saw it's been a week since I slept normally so it will clear my mind, and give me the opportunity to relax. And within seconds I fell asleep. Later I woke up after hours of sleep. She asked me how I was feeling, to which I replied very drugged. She smiled at my sense of humor, and said am finally fine. She asked me what was my purpose for coming to her was. I narrated the happenings from the beginning to the end. She said that the cat am talking about is possessed by an evil spirit which is attached to this world as it felt it had died unjustly. I became surprised and told her I have never had any problem with anyone, come to talk of harming a soul. She said that is what happened, and I have a connection to the incident.  She said I should try to recall if I had been in any situation, I cracked my brain to find anything. She  told me the spirit is after me cause I did something to it years ago. She said she needs to catch the soul, and passify it to go to the after life. She said she needed to buy something's for the ritual to be completed. And while she is doing so she won't be disturbed. And distraction can cause a severe problem.

The third chapter is now completed. Read at your own leisure.