4

After coming back, she arranged all the ritual items at the place she decided was perfect for the job. So she said the lights of the house must be switched off, we sat in a circle, reciting the incantations she taught us. The guy who brought me held my hands, while I used my other hand to hold the woman's hand. Within seconds, a black mist appeared saying why the hell was he summoned when he was enjoying himself. She asked him why is he still attached to this world. And he knows he doesn't belong here, he asked who was she to tell him where he belonged. He raised a burning candle in air and threw it to our direction. We dodged still holding hands and increased the strength of our supplications. He started writhing in pain saying he would surely come take revenge on me. because I would pay for my sins, I asked what sin did I commit to Him, he said I know am just pretending. He said if I think I would remember. With that he disappeared. I thought what crime did I commit what did I do what have I done to the soul to make it bitter. To make it seek revenge, I need to revisit my memory. The priest and my friends left, after I played on my bed, I started dozing off. I felt a strange gust of wind that had me shivering. Opening my eyes, I found myself in a dream, I was driving when a truck almost hit my car I quickly swerved left and ran into a yard where a kid was playing football. Thereby injuring him. I didn't know what to do, so I was scared and left the child bleeding while trying to save myself. I never came back to check on the child or if he was given medical assistance. But guilt was gnawing on me. The scenery changed were I saw my self being chased by a man on a horse which had red eyes, and is floating in air I was scared running and panting but it seems to be taunting me, having pleasure from the hide and seek game. The man on the horse removed his cape and that had me shouting noooooooooo!!!!!!!

Hi guys I t been long since I updated merry Christmas and a happy new year
Love you[]