🍪Writing prompt 2🍪

Writing prompt: "I'm scared."

Member: Minho 

Genre: Angst (I'm not sure if I did well with writing angst, sorry! I tried my best)

Requester💜💜: @hyunjinie06

"I'm so fucking sick of this Y/N!" Minho's voice rang loud though out the house. 

"What do you mean?!" You retaliated in the same level of voice he was speaking in. 

"I'm sick of you nagging me every god damn day about everything! I can't even go out with my friends without you texting me every ten fucking seconds, asking me where I am!" Tears threatened to spill out of your eyes, but you kept it together you didn't want to seem weak in front of him right now.

"You know exactly why I don't trust you, you cheating bastard!" You could see the rage build up in Minho after that statement.

"THAT WAS ONE TIME! Don't you ever let shit go?! You're such a whiny bitch." Minho ran his hand though his hair and took a breath. "When are you ever going to trust me? Hmm Y/N? When? Cause I can't keep this up."

"I don't know!" A few tears left your eyes as you remembered the moment you caught Minho in the act. "I'm scared!" Minho finally snapped.

"Well guess what? Now you have nothing to be scared of anymore." Minho walked to the door and uttered a last "fuck you" before slamming the door. And with that he was gone. Leave you sobbing on the ground.

Yuck I don't like this one very much.

Have a great day/night! 

-Author-shi