~I'm Here To Help!~ [K.SM]

Lmao I'm too lazy to rewrite this whole god damn book so I'll just let my older cringe stories be ig.

"Oh my god I'm going to be sick again." You got up off the couch, stumbling as you tried to get to the bathroom before vomiting. Luckily, you got there in time and didn't throw up all over the floor like you did before. For the past few days you've felt like absolute trash. You had a high fever, you couldn't keep any food down, and, your head hurt. In conclusion you felt like you were dying. What made it even worse was that your parents weren't around and you felt too guilty to ask any of your friends to be there with you, so, you suffered alone.

Hey Sweetheart! You wanna come get food with me? 💜

The text from your dandy boyfriend made you feel slightly better emotionally, but, the thought of food made you sick to your stomach again.

I'm sorry Minnie I can't :( I'm not feeling well rn

Oh my gosh why didn't you tell me?! Hold on I'm omw

No don't worry about it, I'll be fine, plus, I don't want you to get sick as well.

Y/N, I didn't ask, this is not a debate

But Seungmin-

Nope

You set your phone on the coffee table. As much as you wanted to argue with Seungmin about this, you were tired, to lazy to fight with him, and the thought of having someone with you wasn't so bad sounding.

=

"Hey Beautiful." You heard the soft voice of Seugmin, gently waking you up, you didn't even realize you had fallen asleep. You rubbed your eyes.

"What are you doing here."

"I told you I'd come over, remember?" Seungmin's voice was so gentle it put you at ease a little.

"Honestly, not really." He placed a hand on your forehead, checking your fever.

"Gosh your burning up, have you taken any meds?"

"Yeah, they're not doing much though." You scoffed. Seungmin brushed the hair out of your face. The action was comforting.

"Do you want anything to eat?"

"Oh god please no." You said holding your stomach.

"Okay, okay. Do you just want to go back to sleep then?" You nodded your head. Seungmin ran his hand gently down your cheek and stayed like that until he could tell you were asleep. Once you were, he picked you up and gently as he could, and carried you to your bed, thinking it would be a better place to sleep. He joined you, wrapping his arms around your waist and kissing your neck. It hurt him to see you so sick feeling.

"I hope you feel better soon, I really do."" He said before falling asleep himself.

Eeep, sorry if its bad,it been awhile since I've written stories for skz.