🍪Writing Prompt 5🍪

Writing prompt: "I'm scared."

Member: Minho

 Genre: Fluff

Lovely Requester💜💜: @KimChaeYoungBTS [Still can't tag people 😡] 

"Okay Y/N, Minho-hyung, see you guys later!" Jeongin said as he waved and shut the door behind him, joining the other members for an outing of their own, while you and you boyfriend stayed home, to have a nice movie date.

"Good lord finally, they're gone." Minho said as he sat down on the couch and began to look for a movie.

"Oh don't be so mean." You sat down beside him and he wrapped his around your shoulder, snuggling up to you.

"Hmm, how about we watch a horror movie?" Minho sounded excited at the idea and you agreed. Horror movies normally didn't bother you and you tented to watch them on your own. Minho got up temperately to close the curtains and shut off all the lights. He then sat back down beside you.

"Hereditary sounds good, I heard it's supposed to be really scary to!" You said. Minho nodded and searched for it on Netflix. He found the movie and turned it on.

About two thirds into the movie, you heard a loud bang coming from the kitchen, of course, the two of you were confused, but you pushed it aside. The more the movie when on, the more creeks and bumps you heard. Not wanting to admit you were afraid in front of Minho, you tried your best to ignore it, and you succeeded, that is until you and Minho heard the loudest crash yet, followed by a screech. You and Minho shot up out of your comfortable positions.

"What the fuck was that?!" You yelled and latched on to Minho. Your heart was beating out of your chest and you felt sick.

"I'm not sure." Minho squinted and looked the best he could acrossed the room, but it was no use, it was too dark. He held you close, as your eyes started to tear up.

"Minho." 

"Yes Baby?" He said holding you tighter.

"I'm scared."  You replied

"Hey, it's okay," Minho paused for a moment. "Stay here." He let go of you then got up off the couch, turning on the lights and heading to the kitchen.

"Minho no!" You whisper screamed. "What if someone's there?!" 

"I'll be fine." He said and walked into the kitchen. There was a moment of silence, before you heard...

"JISUNG YOU FUCKING IDIOT WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING HERE?!" Your heart rate instantly calmed down.

"IM SORRY HYUNG I JUST WANTED SOME FOOD!"

"WHY AREN'T YOU WITH THE OTHERS?!"

"I DIDN'T WANT TO GO!"

It turns out that all the commotion was just Jisung in the kitchen, and the loud crash was him dropping Felix's crock pot. 

"Ah thank god." You said to yourself and placed a hand over your heart, as you bickering between the two boys continued in the other room.

I have nothing to put here today.

Have a great day/night!

-Author-shi