2

n side

n side.

©ky!

"oh!"

you look at minas hair, all over the place and one of her straps slowly falling off her shoulder.

"get yo ass in here" she walks upstairs while you walk in and close the door.

"soooo, i brought like 5 blunts. hotbox?"

"BRO WHY THE HELL SHE MOAN LIKE THAT" you and mina laugh yall asses off looking at this one girl masturbating on twitter, and moaning like a cow.

"girl kiri and me finna link soon, YK WHAT DAT MEANNNN" she moans, and pretends shes riding the chair.

"girl stfu with that mess" you smoke the blunt, and pass it to mina.

"girl you just need some dick." you look at her for a few seconds and nod.

"type shit" You go over to Mina's vanity and put all your hair stuff on the table.

"You always wanna choose a pink lace, next time you pickin a different color ma'am." You go in your bag and put mina's lace on your mannequin.

"lets smoke first doe" You look at her and she nods.

"GIRL IM FUCKING GONE WHY CANT I REMEMBER MY PW" both of yall high asses laughing, just for the fact mina cant remember her pw.

"OUUU YO HAIR SO CUTEEE I DID TS OMM" She kisses your cheek and gets her purse. And pays you.

"thank you bae"

"girl i fucking tap out i cant comprehend ts" You roll your eyes and get ready to do your hair.

"paranoid ass" She starts taking pictures of herself and her hair.

^ your lace.

You had just got done with your hair and you felt so pretty, but high as hell. mina was actin like she could see the galaxy.