8

n side

n side.

©ky!

"You wanna know how your here right now don't you?" Aizawa looks down at his pants and lays down on his back.

You also lay down and look at the ceiling.

"Yep." You hear Aizawa sigh.

"You were on the black market. But when you were born, you did have your mother and your father. Your mother died having you, but we don't from what. Unfortunately, since you were a powerful child.. people wanted you. You weren't even 4 weeks old."

You continue to look at the ceiling emotionless and continue to hear what he has to say.

"The people that took you, wanted to see what your power was. Even as a baby they test on you. Im sure you already know this, but you and bakugou were close when you were held, hostage. He found out that you were kidnapped when he saw things about you in newspapers."

You did a little small smile think about what he did.

"Since the heroes were already on the investigation on trying to find you where. Bakugou told his mom and she contacted us. The day we went to rescue you, was the day the villans were going to kill you. We went to the building where you were, and we bust in. We saw you with the villains, about to kill you. But I stopped their quirk. All might did his job and I got you."

You squint your eyes and glance at your father.

"I tried to pick you up but you were so scared, and shaking, and refusing to let me help you. But when I told you that I was going to help you and get you out you still refused."

"Guess I was #Brocken 😩🖐🏽" Aizawa glared at you and you looked back at the celling.

"Do you want to see what happened y/n?" Apollyon laughed. You roll your eyes.

"huh?" You say in your head.

"Touch your father's hand and I will do the rest, you idiot!" He yells.

"WHO TF YOU GETTING LOUD WITH??? I CAN IGNORE YOU REAL QUICK BUT IMMA JUS DO IT CAUSE I WANT TO." You yell in your head.

"Dad I'm about to do something." You quickly touched his hand and closed your eyes.

"Y/n what are you doi-"

"why are you trying to help me? Just let them do it

"why are you trying to help me? Just let them do it." You look at Aizawa. He tries to pick you up but the other villain gets a hold of you.

"SHES NOT GOING ANYWHERE UNTIL I KILL HER."

"SHE IS A BURDEN TO THIS WORLD."

"JUST LIKE HER MOTHER."

He gets a knife and was about slit your throat.

"Ugh humans these days, so needy." Apollyon laughs.

"Oh shut up demon. If we want to keep this vessel then we need to help her!" Azazel yells.

"Since the poor child is so small, I won't be able to use my full power. She will burn to death!" He laughs.

"Just kill the Villans." She sighs.

"No need to tell me" He laughs.

Everyone in the room stops what they're doing. The only thing visible is you glowing red and white.

The pain that you felt was unbearable, one side of your skin was being burned and the other just felt like your skin getting peeled off of you.

You let out a whimpered scream. Bakugou looked at you with pain in his eyes.

"Y-Y/N!!!!"

The villain slice your throat open but you didn't stop what you were doing. Blood spilled on your torso.

"W-Whats happening? What's wrong with this d-demon child?" The villain threw you on the ground.

Bakugou tried to run to you,

But the heroes take Bakugou away but he's struggling.

"NO, I DON'T WANNA LEAVE HER Y/N!"

You glow even more and before anyone could do anything, the whole building was gone. Just glass pieces on the floor, fire coming down since it was now raining.

Aizawa groans and looks around him see all the heroes on the ground getting up too, but no sign of the villains. Aizawa slowly gets up and walks around and spots you.

He runs over to you and picks you up and was about to take you to the car, but was already at the hospital.

"Teleportation.." He continues to run to get help.

"Good girl."

-SOLE SPEAKING!

I might not update in a while for both stories, I have some school stuff to do so imma try my best.