7

n side

n side.

It was only 6:32 and you and Bakugou went through 5 rounds since you both didn't feel like stopping.

You both were breathing hard and you were already feeling the pain in your legs.

"Holy shit" Bakugou takes off his condom and puts it in the trash.

You take the pillow and smash it on your face. "Bruh I'm not going to be able to walk I can't even move my damn legs." You glare at him and he smirks.

"Well, I told you didn't I? You didn't listen so it ain't my fault." He laughs and gets up and puts some underwear on.

"You were a virgin before we did this right?" He looks at you while you're looking at the ceiling.

"Yea" He widens and eyes and scrunched his eyebrows.

"Damn." He goes over to you and puts his shirt on you.

"well were you?" You look at him.

"Duh" He rolls his eyes and goes to his computer.

"NIGGA WHAT??" You tilt your head and scrunch your eyebrows.

He laughs and goes on Roblox.

You cuddle up in the covers trying to forget about your legs but they are bothering you too much so you get an idea.

You focus on the pain in your legs and try to heal them. You close your eyes and open them knowing that they turned white and red, or that's what you thought.

You move your legs and they feel a little better but you feel lightheaded. So you get your phone and look at Katsuki.

You take your phone out and go to the camera and press record.

"I know you are not playing Roblox after you just blew my back out." You point the camera at him and he just continues playing.

You stop the recording and facetime Mina.

Calling Pinky bitch 😫!!...

"Um, girl where you been? Are you good? Do I gotta beat somebody's ass?"

"No Mina I'm good. Im at Katsuki's house." You rub your forehead.

"Ouuu, first name? What are yall doing there?" You were about to say nothing but:

"We had sex and went through 5 rounds." Katsuki interrupts still having his face on the screen.

"KATSUKI-" You cover your mouth and start cracking up.

"OUUU BESTIE HE MESSED WITH THAT GORRILA GRIP??" She yelled in the microphone.

"GIRL YES THE BEST SEX I WILL EVER HAVE. HE WOULDNT LET ME TAKE A BREATH BEFORE HE FLIPPED ME TF OVER." You exclaimed.