4

n side

n side.

©ky!

It was your 8th birthday and it was a regular day just to get tested on even more. That's what you thought. The emotions you used to have when they would tear open your arms, legs, stomach, even more just for you to heal yourself.

But you were too weak to scream. And you didn't care anymore. The only reason you were here was for testing.

You played with your blue curly hair strand in front of your face but then you saw light in the darkroom you were in.

You crawled to it and touched it. It felt like air. Your eyes widen and you went through the hole only to see morning darkness and a park.

You slowly get up and let the air dance with your curls.

You look at the park and see a kid your age swinging. He looked at you and he tilts his head.

You get the courage to walk over to him and get on the other swing. But you can't get on it.

"Do you need help?" The boy asks looking at you.

You nod your head.

He gets off the swing and comes to help you up and get on the swing.

You get on and smile but don't know how to swing.

The boy looks at you.

"My name is Katsuki Bakugou. What's yours?"

Everything went black.

A man with a purple bird mask had a knife to my throat and blood on him.

"you're just alive for your power. But... I don't need you anymore, Unfortunately."

You wake up from the dream you just had and your breathing pretty hard

"Since when did I have a blue strand of hair?.." You scrunch your eyebrows and slowly widen your eyes.