3

n side

n side.

©ky!

You and Mina walk through the halls and you find the 1.A door.

"You ready?" You look at her and she looks back at you.

"yessirrr" you do a lil dance and you look at her and she look at you crazy.

"girl if you dont open the fucking door"

She rolls her eyes and opens the door and you both walk to your seats.

"Y/n I'm sitting over here." She points at a seat and you nod at her and sit by the windows.

You put in your headphones and wait for your father to come in but your chill got interrupted by yelling.

you didnt even bother to look, you just used your power.

You look and see one nigga yellin at another nigga.

"yea.. gn."

You shake your head and put your head in your hand and listen to music. You close your eyes for a little and you feel someone touch your shoulder.

"yo" You look back and see the mf who was bullyin the other dude, kind of familar... just couldnt click.

"huh" You tilt your head trying to get a good look at him but it's been a long time.

"heh, you like what you see?" He smirks and leans back on his seat and crosses his arms.

"head ass" you wheeze.

"....wth is you laughin for"

"What's your quirk?" You squint your eyes and realize you don't even know his name yet.

"Well before I say anything, who you is?" His eyes go soft for a second and grumbles a little.

"Katsuki Bakugou. Yours?"

shit that sounds familiar.

"Y/n Aizawa." You look at him. He was about to say something but then your father came in... with a sleeping bag.

"NOW I KNOW THIS NIGGA DID NOT FUCKING-"

"Get your gym uniform's on were going outside." Everyone started whispering but you were the first to get up and leave.