6

n side

n side.

©ky!

(Warning..

lemon.)

"It's been a long time since I've been out." Apollyon makes a sadistic grin and floats back down on the floor.

"BOTH OF YOU LEAVE NOW!" All might yells In the speaker while everyone looks at the Tv's confused, and terrified.

Apollyon looks at the cameras and turns them off.

All might calls your father and warns that your demon form is revealed.

You hear All might wherever the hell you were and you just looked around. It was dark but you can see what's happening in Apollyon's pov.

"Why the hell are they scared?" You ask him and Apollyon grins.

"When me and Azazel first came out when you were younger, you killed 5 villains, and yourself." He laughs.

"But this is not my full power so you won't die." He calms down and looks at Bakugou.

Apollyon was about to charge at him enough for him to be out for about a week.

"Wait, NO APOLLYON HELLO KITTY! HELLO KITTY!!" You scream in your head and you blackout.

You open your eyes but immediately closed them after you saw the bright room.

"You awake now huh?" You look over and see your father putting his hands in his pockets.

"Yea what happened?" You look at the ceiling and squint your eyes while Aizawa comes over and sits down on the edge of the bed.

"You turned into a demon." You look down at your pants knowing he was going to scold you for using your quirk.