Prologue: Something is missing.

(This is my version of each backstory. Please don't send any hate :D)

──────

[ACCESSING INK SANS BACKSTORY]

[LOADING...]

{ACCESS GRANTED!}

This Fate is utterly evil in all ways.

Ink had a lovely life in Destiny's multiverse, till Fate tore him away.

Ink wasn't her son at all, He is now a toy for her own satisfaction.

She watched as Ink tore his soul in half, due to the sorrow that he felt.

The whole omniverse shook at his screams.

Ink is now just a lifeless puppet that Fate controlled.

──────

[ACCESSING DREAMTALE TWINS BACKSTORY]

[LOADING...]

{ACCESS GRANTED!}

Dreamtale is Feelings' Universe. She made it and treated the skeletons as her own.

Unfortunately, Fate took their happiness when Feelings was away. She manipulated the villagers to think that Nightmare is evil, which led to bullying and Nightmare eating the apples.

After Nightmare turned into the octopus we now know today, he took revenge and killed them all, until the last one who mouthed thank you as a strange red light went out of the villagers' bodies, forming a strange entity in the air before vanishing like it never was there.

Things weren't the same between the twins now as Nightmare left to venture into the multiverse, trying to find ones targeted by this strange entity and Dream being stuck in stone until Ink got him after a few decades later.

──────

[ACCESSING MURDER TRIO BACKSTORY]

[LOADING...]

{ACCESS GRANTED!}

Undertale Sans#18 was a normal Sans in a Genocide run.

But in the 154th run, Chara proposed a deal to stop the Genocides, as they said, Frisk isn't stopping till they want to.

It was supposed to be a peaceful deal, no harm done to anyone.

But something went wrong, red eyes glimmered through him, but neither are them are in control.

The Sans and his Chara are horrified as they see their loved ones being killed one by one, slowly filling them with hate until they almost can't feel at all.

Once they are the only ones left, a strange red light left them before vanishing and Sans#18 took control again. He was supposed to feel confused but as expected, he didn't feel at all.