Chapter 2: Wondering about the past

──────

Error always wondered so many things about the past.

He didn't know anything about his past at all, 

He just woke up in a void of nothingness, with mean voices saying 'He can never go back home.'

"Ow." Error spoke, feeling a pain in his soul.

This was the sign he has to destroy now.

Sometimes, when he doesn't destroy, mean voices kept yelling at him, and his soul just hurts more and more.

The voices taught him how to destroy, and sometimes, nice voices remind him to do his job before he gets hurt.

But the meanest voice ever, which sounded really evil, always silenced the nice voices, and Error can hear her chuckle when he whimpers in pain from injuries he gained from some of the fights he was involved in.

Error left the anti void and started to destroy.

──────

Error destroyed 10 new aus, 30 copies of Underfell, and 20 copies of Swapfell.

"Error! We have come to stop you!" Someone yelled.

It was Ink, starting his heroic speech again.

Ink always has a red target eye on his left eye and a white one on the other.

Ink was always weird in Error's opinion.

There is just this weird feeling that something is not right with him.

Error, however, cannot CHECK him, which makes it harder to know what he wants/feels. 

Eh. Maybe he's just overthinking again.

Dream hesitated but prepared his bow as he tried to shoot Error.

Dream doesn't like to hurt anyone, but for the sake of protecting others, he has to.

Arrows were shot in Error's direction. Of course, Error dodged it all.

Error noticed the lack of members the 'star sanses' has.

There was a missing Swap sans on their team.

Error, curious as to why Swap didn't join the battle, asked the two.