Chapter 5: Swap's Worry.

"Ah yes.. Ink.." Swap spoke as his head bowed slightly.

"His mood swings, especially when something's mentioned about Error..." Dream said with worry in his tone.

"..There's like something weird about him.. that I can't just put what." Dream added.

"I know, I asked some others too in the omega timeline and they agreed with it.." Swap said almost whispering, still trying to think what is happening in Ink's brain.

"..No.. not just that.. I can't feel his emotions. But every night I can hear him sobbing.." Dream spoke, still confused about what's happening.

"Really!? I didn't know that- But I guess it just adds more to the confusion doesn't it-? UGH- WHAT the hecc is happening on his brain? Everything is so confusing!" Swap shouted then stood up as he paced back and forth.

"broooooooo- quiieet downn- I wanna sleeepp-" Stretch shouted from upstairs.

"Sorry Brother! (I just need to calm down for a moment-)" Swap responded.

"yeah- yeah- I want my honey bottle in the kitchen counter plz- I'm too lazy to get upppp-" Stretch spoke in a childish tone, not really wanna get up in the comfy bed he's in-

Swap just frowned and teleported a honey bottle upstairs, still dealing with his internal confusion. But he still needs to help his lazy brother nonetheless otherwise, who would take care of him?

"tnx, bro.. *sippppp* promise I'll pick up my socks- hmm- next week," Stretch said with a chuckle while now slurping his honey bottle.

"Stretchhh! You need to pick up your stinky socks by tomorrow! The magnificent Swap does not allow you to trash your room again with your dirty socks!" Swap replied, trying to deal with his *super* lazy brother.

Dream just giggled and sat there while the two are 'shouting' at each other. Well, it's more like trying to speak to each other on different floors, and mostly Swap is the loudest one but anyways this little interaction made Swap calm down for a bit.

Swap got back to sitting on the couch, calmer than before.

"What if he's planning something to eradicate the whole multiverse? Good thing his red eye light tells us something at least... " Swap spoke.

"Wait... Red eye light? I GOT IT!" Swap immediately got up and went outside the house, probably teleporting somewhere else.

"But wait..-" Dream was just left confused as the front door of the Swap brothers' house was left open.

----

Meanwhile, with Swap..

---

"Nightmare-! Nightmare-! Remember you told me there was weird stuff going on? The monsters with red eyes?" Swap hurriedly spoke as he busted through Nightmare's office door.

"You broke it again- huh? Those weird incidents? Do you have information about it?" Nightmare said as he put down his paperwork for a second to look at Swap.

"Yea, I think I have.." Swap said, glancing away from Nightmare, unsure of the situation.

"Swap, where did you go to..-" ??? said as he entered the broken door, questioning where the hecc he is.

"DREAM-!? How'd you follow me here?" Swap said as his eye lights widen, fully knowing he spilled the beans.

"I tracked your magic, and- WHAT THE FUUUUUUU-" Dream spoke as he saw Nightmare, facepalming on his desk.

──────

'Ahaha- They are so in big trouble...'

──────

549 Words.