Epilogue: Peace at last.

(Their names are back to Error and Ink cause they were no longer (almost) the same person from the past... annddd because I'm lazy.)

As the Error and Ink stopped hugging each other,

Error looked at Nightmare.

"Ooohhh, Yeah- No, Ewww, Ink is not my boyfriend Mommamare. There is no Enemies to Lovers arc here like those you read." Error understood why Nightmare is angry. Honestly, he is cringing at this thought. He and Ink will never be a couple, especially since they're twins.

"But- he still better stay away from you! Error, he will attack you, come on! I don't want you to be hurt!" Nightmare said, worried that Error is a half-meter away from Ink.

"Mom, it's fine! Actually did you know that I remember my past now? And it turns out that Ink is my long lost twin! Fate controlled him to fight me though." Error tried to explain.

Nightmare checked Error and Ink's checkbox, which confirms it.

"..Fine. But I'll still look out for you Ink. I still don't trust you." Nightmare said, holding Error and staying in between Error and Ink, full on Momma mode.

"Ahaha, I get it- It's okay." Ink just laughed his worries about Nightmare attacking him any second away.

And then, Peace was made.

Honestly, some are surprised that Error and Ink are long-lost twins, like have you seen them? They look nothing alike!

Error didn't destroy anymore, Dream and Nightmare are working on their relationship, Horror gets to eat as many food as he wants, and Fate gets to stay, tied up in a chair, still surrounded by T-posing Deities.

....

Then he woke up.

"Huh?" Error woke up in the cliff in Outertale, looks like he took a nap. Oh yeah, he wished upon a shooting star, and somehow he slept peacefully.

"That was a weird dream, *yawn* though I don't remember anything about it- What was it about again?" Error stretched out his arms as he tried to remember what his dream was about.

"Eh- It doesn't matter.. How long was I out-?" Error tried to questioned himself, till he remembered he doesn't have a sense of time.

Then a sharp pain went through his soul.

"Ow! I bet it's another AU- Ink, do you even take a break?" Error said, stepping in the au.

"Error! We have come to stop your destruction!" Ink shouted.

Error can see that Dream, Blue, Stretch are missing.. weird.

Why does this give him a feeling of Deja Vu?

---

Meanwhile..

---

"Time, is the room ready? Cause I have my frying pan ready..-" Destiny said as she peered at Fate, smiling evilly.

"Yea, and the ritual book is also in place! Fate would never expect that! Though, I got too excited that I may have messed up time a bit in the multiverse, there's like this 0.000000001% percent that someone may dream about the future, but nahhh, that's too unlikely." Time said, excited.

"Oh alright, now let's begin.." Destiny said as she went towards Fate, ready to bonk her head with her frying pan.

and I'm sure you know what happens next...

Thank you so much for reading this book!

---

532 Words