Chapter 6: Meetings and Mysteries.

"SWAP! WHAT IS THIS-!!??" Dream said, wide-eyed, looking at his 'friend' and 'twin' in front of him.

Nightmare sighed, not wanting to deal with this right now.

"Ehhh- Sorry-" Swap said, knowing he messed up bad-

"Now, what did you wanted to tell me again about red-eyelights?" Nightmare asked, ignoring that Dream existed for a second.

"ExCUSe me? Are you guys not going to acknowledge I'm here?" Dream spoke, offended, but was left ignored.

"Remember Ink always have red eyelights around Error? We knew this wasn't normal at all since we have never seen Ink had those lights before than fighting with Error. Dream also felt Ink's guilt and sadness before, so I, I magnificent Swap, might have found the answer to our problem!" Swap spoke, which made Nightmare think.

"What if Ink is also controlled? That might explain mood swings and the burst of sadness out of nowhere." Dream spoke.

"Yeah, what the overrated highlighter said." Swap said.

"hEY!" Dream said, he pouted. He isn't a highlighter.

Nightmare then rose up from his desk, knowing there is something to discuss with the gang.

"We need to discuss something with the others. I advise you Dream to stay over by my side so they wouldn't hurt you after all that you've done. I suppose this is a temporary peace-treaty between us to discover more about Ink." Nightmare said.

Dream just nodded and followed Nightmare.

Well, at least, he can stay by his brother's side again.

Once everyone went into the meeting room, they were weirded out on why Dream is there.

"Maaa. Stranger Danger." Killer pointed to Dream.

"Killer, you know him though." Dust spoke, pointing the obvious.

"Does anybody have food? I'm starving." Horror said, raising his hand.

"But Horror, you just ate all of the food in the fridge earlier! And we just restocked!" Dust said, spoiling the fun again.

"Maaa. Can we go grocery shopping again? Horror ate all of my chicken nuggies." Killer said, pointing to Horror.

"But Killer-.." Dust began to ramble again.

Dream just stood there, confused.

Swap tried to shush them, which didn't work.

Nightmare just sighed at the sight of his kids being children again, and the worst thing is, they also dragged Error into this 'Mom' train.

"I'll bring you all to Mcdonalds later just listen to this meeting." Nightmare said.

Which worked by the way, now all of them are listening.

Nightmare then explained all about the weird incidents so that Dream would understand the situation as well.

"Is it over yet? I want to eat." Horror said.

"I call dibs on all of the chicken nuggies, Horror." Killer said, which Horror gasped at.

"NO FAIRR!" Horror said, looking at Killer.

"MOOOOOoMMMMM KILLER IS GETTING ALL OF MY CHICKEN NUGGIEESS!" Horror complained.

"Killer, you should share food." Nightmare looked at Killer.

"Hmmph. Not fair. Horror ate all the food in the fridge and didn't share." Killer pouted.

"Does anyone know where Error is? He isn't at this meeting." Swap said.

Everyone shook their heads no.

------

Without Dream knowing, Ink called a meeting which ended four hours ago, to finally end the destroyer.

Too bad they didn't know.

---

Five hours ago...

--- 

"Does anyone know where's Dream?" Sci asked, checking the attendance of the meeting.

"I don't think so, I called him so many times already." Alter spoke, looking at his phone.

"How about we start planning the next move on the destroyer instead? You know what guys, I have the perfect plan." Ink spoke, as his red eye-light flashed more glowed red.

──────

'🍵'

──────

599 Words