Chapter 8: ????

Someone pinged into the room.

"Hey guys." Stretch waved hi, speaking in a monotone voice.

"Oh hello brother! What brings you here? You rarely go here, much by your own." Swap looked at Stretch who just laid down on a couch.

"Error is in danger, there was a meeting about an ambush and they are probably there by now-.." Stretch said as he begins to take a nap on the couch.

Dream, and especially Nightmare panicked.

"WHAT!? There is no time to sleep, you lazybones! Error is in danger!" Swap looked at his brother.

"Buuut I wasted all my energy going to that meeting.. And you can do it anyways- Now goodnight-" Stretch said as he took a nap, and then later snored.

"Ugh, fine. You can stay here. For I, the magnificent Swap will do this by his own, WITHOUT his brother." Swap said, trying to call out his brother.

Stretch just held a lazy thumbs up then snored again.

Swap just sighed and put a blanket over his lazy brother.

Meanwhile.. *in spongebob narrator voice XD*

"Bois, get ready, we are going to save Error." Nightmare spoke, looking at his children.

The bois saluted Nightmare as Killer and Horror chuckled a bit.

Then they went around the castle to get ready.

"Maaa-? Can I bring snacks?" Horror said, looking at Nightmare from the hallway.

"But this isn't a road trip but ugh, fine. I don't want you asking for a full course meal mid-fight again." Nightmare said, as Horror squealed and proceeded to fill his inventory with meat, bread, noodles, burgers and more.

"Mooommm! Have you seen my favorite knife?" Killer asked Nightmare, Killer is on his room, so he is far away so he is kind-of shouting at this point.

"Check under your bed, or maybe it got on the fridge again." Nightmare shouted back.

"Thanks, mom!" Killer replied.

Dream just looked at Nightmare, who is slightly smiling at his kids.

And maybe Dust as well, who got ready fast and is annoyed that the others aren't ready yet.

--