Chapter 1: The Bad Sanses

──────

It was a nice peaceful Wednesday morning...

Actually, scratch that,

There was never peace in this castle after all.

Nightmare is annoyed, he just wanted some quiet time with his books,

Why can't he have that?

Nightmare is currently in the library section of the castle, reading his 45th book this month.

Nightmare is a fast reader, but mind you, the castle library takes about three floors of books.

The castle library is huge.

Nightmare was having some alone time with his cup of tea, his cat, and his beloved books.

Then a crash was heard, coming from the kitchen, which made Nightmare spill his tea.

This was a normal day in this castle.

But Nightmare can't help but be angry at them.

Nightmare teleported to the kitchen, which was on the other side of the castle.

He left his cat, Midnight, in the library, to take a nap.

──────

"Alright! What's the problem all about?" Nightmare shouted, heading towards the Bois.

He was met by flour everywhere, Dust about to throw some water at Horror, Horror just snacking on a piece of meat, Error just on a chair sitting like he's waiting for something, and Killer trying to stop Dust from trashing the place.

Nightmare went towards Error, trying to know what the blep happened now.

"Sorry, Mommamare. Dust was fighting with Horror again." Error said innocently, like a little child.

Nightmare blushed with embarrassment, and told Error, "I thought I told you not to call me that!"

 "Sorry Mommamare, oops." Error replied, covering his mouth after saying 'Mommamare' again.

"Moooooommmmmmmm! Dust is not listening to me not to fight Horror again!" Killer went towards Nightmare, shaking his left arm.

"I told you-!" Nightmare exploded with blush again, embarrassed he had been called a 'Mom' again. But he was soon interrupted by Horror coming towards him, now shaking his other hand.

"Maaaaaaaa! Dust won't let me eat raw meat for breakfasttttt!" Horror snitched, shaking Nightmare's right arm.

A couple of arm shaking, complaints, and minutes later, Nightmare finally put an end to this.

"Alright, stop shaking my arm and I'll scold Dust." Nightmare said while breaking free from the two who were shaking his arm.

The two willingly let go and said, "YAYYYY!!!" They both waved their hands in the air, a sign of victory.

Now for Dust, he's in biggg trouble.

──────

"Dust Sans!" Nightmare said firmly.

Dust gulped and went towards Nightmare.

"Y-Yes... M-Mother?" Dust stuttered, scared for his life.

"I told you guys- Ughh whatever." Nightmare tried to object, but he stood still on the topic first.

He then sensed a familiar emotion Dust feels, Fear.

"I have been told you made a lot of chaos here. What exactly happened..? If you tell me the truth, I'll make it slide for this time only." Nightmare spoke gently, not wanting to scare Dust any further.

"W-Well, Error wanted some food. I wanted to bake a loaf of bread and Horror wanted us to eat raw meat instead, then a fight started and eventually made a mess in the kitchen. Killer tried to break us off but we didn't stop. Killer then got some raw meat for Horror to munch on, and I saw that as the perfect chance to attack him with water. Then you came in." Dust explained thoroughly.

"I-I know ingredients are expensive and everything and-" Dust tried to speak more but he ended up sobbing. 

Nightmare then hushed him and hugged him, saying, "It's okay".

"How about we clean this up and I'll cook some soup, will that be okay?" Nightmare told his kids- er- the Bois softly.

"Yes, Mom!" Everyone saluted and chuckled.

Nightmare didn't complain this time. Then they all helped cleaning the kitchen and ate some soup for breakfast.

──────

'Have some fluff before... drama.'

──────

638 Words