1

Damien's POV
I was sitting of my bed after I finally bought a new phone after Drake's endless pestering. I had just put the number he gave me when I noticed that my Katana was gone.

_______________________________________________

Damian
Drake where is my Katana. I swear if it wasn't for Father's no kill rule—you would be dead my now.

???
Umm...who are you?

Damian
Drake this is no time for jokes

???
Why would I be joking about something like this. Who are you...one of Lila's mindless followers. Who is this? Alya? Rose? Max? Subrina? This is not funny.

Damian
Drake?

???
Who is this 'Drake'? And why did you have a Katana in the first place? Why don't you actually ask this 'Drake' if this is his or her number?

Damian
...so you are not Drake? He is my....brother, and I do not feel relevant to tell you why. Who is Lila? If you don't mind me asking.

???
1. Oh. 2. Ruude. 3. A girl who lies with her every breath. Hey Katana dude or dudette. Gosh. I sound like Nino now.

Damian
O...kay...and sorry I am not good at human interaction.

???
Maybe it would help if you don't call it 'human interaction'.

Damian
-_-

???
Well Anyways I am Marinette.

Damian
Damein.

Marinette
Hello Damein.

Damian
Sooo who is Nino?

Marinette
Well I can't share that with you... I just met you...well texted you...I haven't even met you! For all I know you could be a 50 year old man sitting in an old age home or someone in college sitting in their dorm room or a 5 year old kid or a pedophile or a kidnapper who will most like me kidnap me then ask money from my parents then kill me or injure me badly then I will probably be paralyzed and then I will never be able to get my degrees or be a fashion designer and then I will be the lonely old lady in the small smelly old apartment with cats and rats and hamsters as company.

Damian
You are rambling...on text...why will I—What—I am not old or anything else you think...I am 17.

Marinette
O...Sorry 😅 I do that sometimes. Also so am I...17 I mean...

_______________________________________________

I was shocked honestly...this girl...was my age...what shocked me even more was that I liked talking to her...she could be just a harlot though...just like the others.
_______________________________________________

Damian
O really? Cool. Where are you from?

Marinette
Paris. You?

Damian
Gotham.

Marinette
Oh my best friend's calling. Text you later Dami

_______________________________________________

Dami. I smiled at her nickname. Marinette huh. I guess Drake has to do a little favour for me.