5

Marinette's POV
"LITTLE ROCKER!!WAKE UP!!!"
"BUGINETTE!!!!WAKE UP!!!"
I groaned as light filled my eyes straining to see the people who woke me up...it was mom and Cloe.
"Penny I think she needs a splash of cold water.",Chloe said. That traitor.
"Mom! Clo! Let me sleeeeepppp! Pleaseee!! Just a few more hours!"
"O so you don't wanna go to Gotham? Ok. Penny let's let our little designer slash  supermodel slash superstar sleep."
Huh?
Oh. Oh. It was that day.
I quickly got up and changed.
***
After a long ride we finally reached the airport and met with Nino, Juleka, Luka, Kagami, Alex and Kim and I saw that every one else was already their...except...Lila. Suprise. Note the sarcasm.

After a longgg 15 minutes or so the queen finally graced us with her presence.
"Lila what happened? Why are you late? Are you okay?!?!", Mrs. Bustier asks concerned.
"Miss it was so scary! My titinius acted up! I am so sorry!"

Cue the waterworks.

Then as we board we hear the screeching of the liar as she bragged about her American billionaire bachelor boyfriend and his best friend who is the son of a famous reporter and how she'd hook up Alya with him. Something about someone named Dami-boo. Uggghh. I was really getting some goosebumps and I wasn't the only one, my friends too were shivering as I saw hairs stand up on their arms. I was really feeling sorry for him.

When we entered the first class line, the screeches started to increase.

"Miss, Marinette stole my ticket! My Dami-boo got them for me, he wanted to me to be comfortable! He knows my diseases and injuries and allergies."

"Ummm...Lila...we have our names on these tickets..."

"O...yeah sorry Marinette it's just one of the diseases I have...I remember it now...I booked it on the wrong plane by accident! Miss can I take  Marinette's ticket and can Alya and my friends take the tickets of her friends as I may need help!"

"Hmm seems appropriate and fair. Marinette give your ticket to Lila...oh yes please. Thank You Marinette, Nino, Juleka, Luka, Kagami, Alex, Kim and Cloe. Now that that's settled—"

"No!"

"I am sorry?"

"You heard me. No."

"Marinette I don't think you—"

"Oh. I heard you. May I remind you Miss that the documents related and linked this trip clearly suggest that a student must inform their teacher if they have any special or specific requirements or requests and Lila here didn't not do that. It also states that if a student has paid extra for something or is given a certain luxury by the organiser or funder of the trip like in this case Bruce Wayne, no one can take it away from said person without the written permission of said funder."

"But—'

"No I sorry we won't give the tickets to Lila."
And there goes the waterworks.

We ignored Lila as we boarded the plane.
We took our seats. We weren't awed by the luxury of first class. All 8 of us were supermodels and celebrities so we were used to this kind of stuff. We were the Guardians—

Marinette - Bug - lead female singer, electric guitarist, co-song writer.
Luka - Slither - lead male singer, electric guitarist, co-song writer.
Alex - Bunny - singer, lead dancer, Congo player, choreographer.
Kim - Ape - singer, lead dancer, bongo player, choreographer.
Juleka - Roar - singer, base guitarist.
Chloe - Bee - singer, cello player.
Kagami - Wingspan - singer, pianist.
Nino - Turtle - singer, composer, drummer.

In all of the great and successful careers we had, we always donated our excessive earnings...well kinda we each took something...like—
Chloe buys food and clothes and even creats or builds some shelters for homeless people and encourages them to get employed as she only provides them the necessities...she visits these daily and makes sure they are treated nicely and our comfortable.
I give people jobs in my company, they work in my stores and I give them a complementary meal per day. I help those who have a home but barely survive and provide them with food until they can sustain themselves. The men and women both work in my shopes across the world and work hard too as I make sure they don't take my services for granted. Their children receive free education in nearby schools and our funded by all of us.
Luka and Kagami visit children hospitals where they play and hang out with the children giving them treats and paying for their treatment and education if needed.
Alex and Kim visit hospitals too but they help all the others that need help like middle aged or old people and helped them with deseases and injuries and kept them company.
Nino and Juleka rescue any people that have gone through natural disasters and help rebuild  economies of devastated contries or cities.
We all also help rescue animals and help and fund building natural reserves.

Yeah I know busy schedule. We hardly get time to breath freely. All of this only takes up 40% of all our income profits so we're still rich.

Anyways all of us have a different career field that is our speciality like I am a famous designer and a famous solo singer, and Cloe is a powerful fashion influencer like her mom, Juleka is a famous actress and supermodel though she currently only does voices but she is pretty famous in that and has quite a lot of contracts for movies as soon as she has graduated and reveals her face to the public, Nino is a famous dj and music composer, Luka is a famous rockstar and songwriter like our dad, Kagami is a famous nature artist - her drawings look like they are going to  step out of the page any minute, Alex is an Olympic gold runner and skater and is a prodigy in archaeology like her dad and brother-she has already found a lot of lost Egyptian artifacts that are now displayed in museums and is well respected in the archeology world and Kim is an Olympic gold athelete too a swimmer and runner and turns out that he has also got a knack for linguistics and is studying different languages having already mastered 42 of them.

Though I know 45!
As I saw most of my friends sleeping my thoughts swirled to Damian, I knew that I still didn't know much about him including his full name but I couldn't help but like him...I have known him for quite some time now plus if his best friend is Jon he can't be...anything but good. Yes. I know Jon. I don't know his full name but I have...texted him enough to know that he is a ball of sunshine.

He texted me along with Damian's brother Tim who just wanted to know who their friend/brother had been talking to...I had also texted his other brothers and sisters and others—Dick(Cloe was not happy when she heard the name and was upset and still calls him Richard), Jason, Cass, Stephanie, Kori, Mari, Babs and Alfred. In return my friends had also 'talked' with them. Well they basically threatened the poor nice people that if they hurt me in any way they will kill each of them in the most painful way possible except for Alfred of course...I swear that guy is too wise to be...a normal human. Anyways I had come to like Damian's friends and family like my own...they were just so easy to like.

Shaking all of the thoughts, I tried to sleep covering my ears with headphones and listening to some of Cobra's songs...that was Luka's name as the masked guitarist or rockstar...some of his melodies were too calming and beautiful while the others made you want to dance. I got comfortable in the private squares with requillers as my eyes felt heavy and the darkness took over...
***