9

Marinette's POV

We quickly transformed and changed into our super hero alter egos and raced our way to the Wayne Tower where we could see a few dark figures on the roof of the building.

Damian's POV

As soon as we got to the tower, we could hear voices.

"Aww Come On.....Queenie just tell us already!!! It's too much suspense Dudette!", a boyish voice spoke.

"Nope!", a thin and sort of familiar voice said, popping the 'p'.

"Atleast tell us his name!!"

"Nuh Uh"

Then chuckles and sighs were heard from different voices.

"TEAM! We have company", a girl in a red and black suit said with a smile on her beautiful face. Beautiful? Oh. Oh. This was angel.

At this father spoke.

"Hello Miss. I suppose you are miss stone? I'm sorry it's just...I for some reason can't see the similarities and possiblities."

"Oh. That's just the magic. Wait a minute. Guys? It's okay. I mean it's only fair. Tikki Spots Off."

At this the red suited heroine's allias changed and she looked like Marinette again.

Following her suit, the other heroes changed into their civilian forms after muttering a few french words.

"So first for the introductions-
I am Marinette of ladybug.
Nino - Armour - Holder of the turtle miraculous.
Juleka - Tigress - Holder of the tiger miraculous.
Chloe - Empress - Holder of the bee miraculous.
Kagami - Dragoness - Holder of the dragon miraculous.
Luka - Viper - Holder of the snake miraculous.
Kim - Monkey King - Holder of the Monkey miraculous.
(He never changed his name just his costume...he says that no one would expect that...it's crazy...ahhhh he really is the true Holder of the monkey miraculous)
Alex - Bunnix - Holder of the Bunny Miraculous
- Enchantress - Holder of the Fox Miraculous.
She is not the true Holder of the Fox...she just wears it and keeps it so she can help with the action, she merges the 2 miraculous but truly never leaves the Bunny and is always kind of on patrol since she has all the time in the world. "

To say everyone around me was shocked was a huge understatement. I was as Grayson would call it - 'welmed'.

"Well I might as well tell you all of them now.

Oh... introductions right...sooo my name is Marinette Stone also known worldwide I think as-
MSB-
standing for Marinette Stone Bourgeois... World's top fashion designer... it's been 3 years. Owner of MSB enterprises...world's top clothes company...

Nettie -
Uprising music sensation...singer...been 2 years...won a lot of awards...
Bug - part of the Guardians -
Rock/Pop Band... hundreds of awards won and millions of albums sold...

I know all the forms of martial arts and have completed their courses...

Ladybug and Lady Noir - super heroines of Paris...using the miraculous of the mouse..
The guardian of the most powerful miraculous box in the temple of the miraculous temple...

So I guess that's it."

At this point my whole family was shocked and were debating on fangirling or fanboying about her.

And looks like there dabate ended because they were all around her like crazy fans while her friends her smirking or smiling knowingly.

"Hey pixie pop. My name's Jason! Hey! Jason Todd Wayne. This my family. My father-Bruce Wayne. My brothers - Timothy Drake Wayne, Richard Dick Grayson and Damian Al-Ghul Wayne. My sisters - Kor'i Anders, Stephanie Brown and Barbara Gordon. My wife - Cassandra Cain Todd Wayne. Our mother - Selina Kyle. Bruce adopted all of us accept demon spawn there. He's his "blood son". Kor'i is Dick's wife and Mar'i is their daughter. Cassandra is Tim's wife. Yeah. I know. The serial adopter just couldn't stop himself. The reason you feel that our names are familiar is that we are the people you've been texting. That's Demon spawn."

At this angel looked at me and everyone in our family took off their masks. I felt my face heat up as her's turned red.

O God.

***