8

Damian's POV
She was even more beautiful in person. I was petrified when I saw her sitting near the most terrifying and crazy villian in Gotham, but boy was it electrifying to hear him call her niece. An Angel? She is so amazing! Just perfect! Ugghhhh now I have to have a talk with Grayson about 'emotions'.

How do I admit that I like her without admitting to have emotions?

Anyways...
I was still regretting not killing Drake after he blurted out to Angel that we knew that she was ladybug.

After we went back to the cave and my brothers explained the whole situation to my father, Kyle and sisters, the torture started.

They would just not let it go. They were constantly telling me that she was an angel and that she was 'quite the catch' and some were even threatening me not to ever hurt her. I mean this is the first time they even met her...but this was the first time I met her too. And there was no doubt...I was in love with her...unconditionally, anavoidably and hopelessly and my family's constant pushing for me to marry her did not help.

Marinette's POV

  After Robin dropped me off at the hotel, I looked over to see that as I had suspected all of my classmates and miss bustier were sitting in the lobby looking bored and devastated...well not actually...Lila was telling her sheep about some of her amazing adventures with the guardians and the miraculous team. My friends were talking amongst themselves...in Japanese apparently...they were talking about Cloe's new mysterious boyfriend. Miss Bustier seemed to be sleeping.

"Marinette! Where were you?!?"

"Well after you left me in the airport Miss, I wondered the whole Gotham City just to find this place!"

After that everyone went quiet, I quickly got all of our keycards while Lila complained that I got the bigger room when her imaginary boyfriend booked her one, my friends went to their rooms as they were strictly told by miss bustier as she went to her own room leaving me to distribute the keys to the kids.

*

The last kid was...yup you guessed it—Adrien Jerkgreste like father like son. As I gave him his room key—the room he had alone since his father who left him a lot of money through jail requested. Just as I was leaving, someone grabbed my hand roughly, their nails digging into my skin.

"Marinette. Listen. What you're doing is wrong. Why are you harrassing Lila? Her lies are not hurting anyone."

That was it. I've had enough on my mind today. So yes. I slapped the obnoxious model and then judo flipped him, while he was laying down I punched him in the stomach.
He winced. Groaning in pain.

"Listen here jerk face! I am not in the mood for your long road speech ! Do yourself a favor and Get Lost!"

I was in no mood for this. It was just like what he tried to do that day. I am tired of his spinelessness.

I left him there as I went to my own room. I got a master suite since I was the one who got this trip. It had many rooms with a private kitchen and stuff. All 8 of us stayed there, Monsieur Wayne offered me 2 master suites since the there were only 5 rooms in each suite but we refused.
So now Luka and Kagami, Nino and Juleka, Alix and Kim were sharing rooms and me and Chloe got individual rooms.

As soon as I got to the room, I was bombarded with questions. I told them about my twisted, confusing, shocking and a tad risky day.

There was only silence in the room.
Then suddenly, everyone burst into laughter.

"Only you! Maribug! Only You! First day in the most dangerous city in the world and you are the niece of the MOST FEARED VILLIAN IN GOTHAM CITY!! How the heck did you befriend THE JOKER AND THE BATS ON YOUR FIRST DAY!!", Chloe amused.

"Dudette! Don't worry we know that the bats are good! They won't hurt any of us especially not you!", Nino comforted her.

I was confused now! Huh? What does he mean by that.

"Mariin! Don't pay any attention to him! Nino!", Juleka said slapping the back of Nino's head as he rubbed in groaning and whining to his girlfriend.

"Marinette the complicated romcom series! I can see it now bug!!", Alix laughed.

"You mean the complicated action romcom!", Kim joined.

"Stop it! Hey! Listen to me! It's going to be okay! Chill Min! Anyways no one would dare hurt you with us around!", Luka calmed.

"Ya Marihime! No one would dare hurt our Tiny little minni precious amazing bluenette sister especially with us! Besides We've got each other's back! We've got yours and you've got ours!", Kagami cooed.

I took a deep breath and looked at the time, it was almost 7. I nodded at my team getting their nods of understandment in return.

Okay.

Time to meet the Waynes.

***