12

Marinette's POV

It's been exactly 15 hours since the incident. I am in hiding and yes I am wearing the whole Adrien's mother movie disguise...don't judge me. I am still in my hotel...I kind of had to get out of my room for breakfast...no one let me order food. Something about me making a huge deal out of nothing. Meh. Who knows?
I have a whole plan formulated. I am going to go to my room and change into the hotel room service uniform with a p-cap that I stitched since I couldn't sleep the whole night because of what happened. I can do this. If Damien or his brothers enter this room I can just go out saying that I am room service. I can do this.
I reach my room and dress up.

***
It's been 3 hours since I have sat in my own room dressed like room service. The plan's been going fine. Though it was a huge headache trying to explain the actual room service what was going on when they came to my room to clean it.

Though Chloe came to the rescue saying that and I quote, "Just don't ask it's better for all of us this way. All you need to know it that she's crazy. She kissed the cheek of the guy she likes and now she's being super paranoid over if she's going to face him again and I'm pretty sure start inventing new shades of pink and red. She'll be okay once it finally sinks in that she's fine and the sky hasn't fallen to the ground and we(me and my friends and her family and the guy's family and friend(s)) will finally get to continue our plan to get her to go and marry the guy."
I wonder what that was about I don't have time to understand things plus my brains fried.
Suddenly I hear a knock on my window. Huh? Oh it's Robin. Wait. ROBIN as in DAMIEN!!?!?!
OhnononononononowhatdoIdo
Hide. Okay. Hide. But where?
I am called lady luck?
Marinette. He can see you!
Okay. Calm down. Go to him.
Okay first I gotta find my legs. Where are my legs? Oh my god! I lost my legs! How will I walk now?!?
My hands. Now I can't feel my hands either. O Gods! Why do my ears feel hot. My hearts beating very fast too. Stop beating heart. Oh no! Nonono. I meant slow down heart. Please don't stop. I'll die. If I die... that's not good. On second thoughts... dieing would get me out of this situation....
No. Marinette dieing is bad. Living is good.
I hear more knocks.
Why should I live again.
Okay just go.
Remember to breath. Breathing is important.
What else is important?
Walking.
Talking.
Staying alive.
Not falling on my face.
Not freezing.
Okay you can do this.
"Com-ming"
I opened the window...
_______________________________________

Damian POV

It's been almost a day. I can't help but think that Marinette has been avoiding me. So I have decided. Today during patrol I'm going to visit her and talk to her.
***
I went to her hotel room balcony and knocked on the window. No answer. Maybe she didn't hear me. I knocked again and again. I waited for a few minutes before hearing.
"Com-ming"
She opened the window.
I walked inside.
"Hey"
"Hi D-d-damian"
"So how are you? I haven't seen you since..."
"The things yes I remember. About that, I totally understand if you never wanna see me again. We've just known each over for a few months so I get it. I'll just finish my trip and then you never have to see me again."

The most astonishing thing about this was that she said all of that in one breath. I barely understood the whole thing. Now she's looking down with a red face.

I chuckled. Of course. That's Marinette Stone for you.

***

"An-Marinette! Calm down. Of course I want to see you again though it's a different matter if you DON'T want to see me again."

"NO. NO OF COURSE I WANT TO MEET YOU AGAIN!! I LIKE YOU I MEAN LIKE NOT AS IN LIKE LIKE I MEAN LIKE LIKE YOU KNOW!! I MEAN OF COURSE I LIKE YOU BUT AS ONE HUMAN BEING LIKES ANOTHER HUMAN BEING NOT AS A GIRL LIKES A BOY!! I MEAN YOU ARE A BOY OF COURSE AND I AM A GIRL BUT-"

"-BUG DON'T RUIN THIS FOR ME!!"

Huh? Isn't that voice... As I look towards the source of the voice I see Chlo leaning against our door with...with a phone and POPCORN TUB?!?! Why did she have a popcorn tub!?! She looked like she was having the time of her life.

That's my nosy roomie and adopted mom guys.

"Weren't you going to a theatre or something??!"

"Like this isn't as entertaining as a movie!"

"Yes it is not!!"

***A Staring contest later***

"OK FINE! I'm going! Geez! People can be sooo mean these days."

I looked at Damian "Sorry about that."

"It's fine. I have a huge family. So about yesterday—"

*****