Chapter 2

The next day Carla picked up Eren and put him next to (y/n) and then she grabbed both of their hand and waved at each other.Grisha came out and then put a cup of tea back to the table and closed the basement door and went back upstairs to see Carla having fun with Eren and (y/n).

Grisha:"I see your having fun with Eren and (y/n)"

Carla:"yeah they're both very cute and espically(y/n)"

Grisha"yup"

Carla:"So what are you going to do now"

Grisha:"I have to pick up some errand for my medicines for later because I have to go to someone house and helped them feel better"

Carla:"Okay its fine but just dont take long"

Grisha:"I won't bye

Carla:"Bye"

    (Later that day)(Grisha POV)

Finally im done I helped a family a need now I have to go to my familly.But (y/n) he is going to be another son for me so I have to take care of him the same way as Eren.I then went faster and faster to to get home early and spent some time with Carla,Eren and(y/n).

Grisha:"Honey im home"

Carla:"Thank goodness your back,Eren and (y/n) keep on hugging each other and sleeping to each other each time I feed them food.

Grisha:"I guess they care about each other more than thought honey,hahaha"

Carla:"yeah,chuckles"

   (7 year timeskip)

me:"Eren why would you let yourself get hurt?"

Eren:"I dont know I thought I was strong enough to at least knock them both down"

me:"well anyways its fine that all of us are okay"

me:"hey what your name"

???:"Oh sorry I made both of you guys come and help me,my name is Armin Alert"

me:"No No No its okay we just saw you getting attacked by bullies so we came and try to help you so its basically our decision to help you right Eren?"

Eren:"yeah"

Armin:thanks,Can I ask for your name?"

Eren:"My name is Eren jeager"

Me:"My name is (y/n) Ackerman"

Armin:"Are you guys best friends?"

Eren:"yeah but were also brothers"

Me:"yeah,hey wanna become friends with us"

Armin:"For reals"

me:"yeah"

Armin:"Yeah of course its my pleasure to become friends with you guys"

Eren:"Hey Armin do you want to go with us and meet with our parents"

Armin:"Of course"

Me:"Okay lets go"

 (Y/n POV)

I walked in front while Eren and Armin kept on talking to each other if Armin was okay.But then I heard that I was fast and strong and beat two of them while Eren was struggling with one of them.I saw a small store selling apples so I told Armin and Eren if they wanted some and they both said yes.I quickly ran towards the seller and told her for 3 apples and she told me its for free since were only kids and we dont have to pay.

I gave them each a apple and they both smiled at me and then we all started running towards our home and then we started to laugh once we cam home.

(Y/n):"Mom this is our new friend Armin Alert"

Carla:"Hey why are all o you guys all bruised up from the face?"

Eren:"Oh its nothing we just saw Armin getting beat up by some bullies so we decided to help and (Y/n) rushed in going faster than me and saved Armin before getting kicked in the face"

Carla:"Its fine as long as all of you guys are okay"

Carla:"(Y/n) come over here I need to tell you something"

(Y/n):"sure"

Carla:"Okay your stronger,faster and smarter than Eren so I want you to protect Eren for me when he is in trouble"

(Y/n):"Sure  mom dont worry Ill protect him either way he is my brother so of course"

Carla:"Eren come here"

Eren:"Okay"

Carla:"Eren you are older than (Y/n) by a little days so you have to protect (Y/n) because you guys are brothers"

Eren:" Dont worry I will"

Mother then pats me and Eren in the head and smiles and then start to continue to make food for dinner

(Later that day)

Father came home at night and told me if I can give him a cup of tea for is work.I quickly went and get and gave it to him then he patted me in the head and went down the basement.I went back inside the room and slept in my room and opened the window and looked on top of the black night sky with stars shinning after looking at the sky I closed the window and went to sleep.