Chapter 3

(3 year Timeskip)

After 3 years of us having fun and protecting each other from the bullies out father decided to come with him and meet on of the family in the forest and told us that there was a girl named Mikasa with them just the same age as us.

(Mikasa POV)

Mikasa:"Mom how are babies made?"

Ms.Ackerman:Well I guess you have to tell your father that hahah"

Mr.Ackerman:I also dont know but I guess you can tell Doctor Jeager he is going to come soon.

I heard the door banged and my father opened it and thought it was Doctor Jeager but it wasn't except it was 3 kidnappers who killed by father with a small knife.My mom got up with some scissors but another guy killed with an axe without no hesitation.I couldn't move because I was paralyzed with fear.

(Y/n POV) 

We followed Father and when he opened the door he was shocked and told us not to go anywhere and to stay safe while he goes and call for the Military Police.

Y/n:"Eren we should go because they won't come fast"

Eren:" Yeah your alright lets go"

Eren stand in front of me while the guy comes forward and then Eren stabs him while I go for Mikasa and then cut off the rope.I see Eren struggle and then I rushed toward the other guy and kick him down and then I start punching him until he goes unconscious.But then Mikasa says there was three I look back and I see another guy then he kicks Eren away and he falls down and doesn't get hurt but then I kick him in the stomach but he grabs me b the neck and puts me and then slams me in the wall and picks me up again but this time he says he going to kill me.

Y/n:"Mikasa stand up and fight,if we dont fight we die if we fight we win,FIGHT MIKASA FIGHT"

Mikasa hears me and stands up and hears the words and grabs the knife and stabs the guy through his chest and then falls down.I fall down and then sees Mikasa fall down.But before she fall down I catch her and then I try to wake up Eren and he wakes up.I hear the door open and then I see father all worried and sad at the same time.

Grisha:"(y/n) and Eren what did I tell you to do"

Y/n and Eren:"Sorry"

(y/n):"But if we didnt come they would have already left and probably kill her and the Military would just have left and do nothing like always father"

Grisha:"It doesn't matter anymore as long as three of you guys are okay"

  (A few minutes later)

Y/n:"hey Mikasa are you okay"

She doesnt say anything but I see her shivering because of the coldness over here.So I decided to give her my scarf.

Y/n:"Better"

 (Mikasa POV)

Its really soft and warm he tells me if its better and I nod at him and then my face just blushes out of nowhere.I look down and then look back at him and I just keep on looking at him while he talk with Eren.

(Y/N POV)

Y/n:"Eren are you okay I saw how hard he kicked you and you fell down hard"

Eren:"yeah but I have to thank you for saving us back there"

Y/n:" Well-

Eren:"What

Y/n:"Nothing nothing

I have to thank Mikasa for saving me back there but that strength back there she was really strong.

Y/n:"Hey Mikasa ummm I have to thank you for saving me back there so yeah thanks"

Mikasa:"Well I also have to thank you for saving me from the 3 kidnappers if you guys didnt come I would have been sell as a slave to the other people"

Y/n:"No problem soo were even now right"

Mikasa:"Yes,hey umm (Y/n) I dont know where to stay at"

(Y/n):"Father Mikasa doesn't have any home to stay in so what do we do about her?"

Grisha:"Don't worry I will adopt and maker her my daughter and shell be your guy's sister for now on"

(Y/n):"Fine by with me"

Grisha:"Okay Mikasa your now going to stay with us and live with us okay"

I smile at her and I see her smiling at me back

Eren:"Should we leave now because its getting more cold now"

Grisha:"Yeah yeah lets go"

(y/n):"Cmon lets go Mikasa"

(Mikasa POV)

I hear (y/n) lets go and I blush but I hide it with the scarf he gave me and I leave with them back at their home at Shiganshina District