Chapter 13 :(Y/n's Birthday)

(Mikasa POV)

Today was Y/n's birthday so I decided to buy him a golden chain with a red jewel one it that I spotted last week in a jewelry store.

I saw Sasha and Krista walking together going to our dorm to change but they spot and quickly ran up to me very close.

Sasha"Hey Mikasa have you already bought your gift for Y/n"

Krista:"Oh yeah I would like to see it too"

Mikasa:"Well about that would you guys like to come with me and buy something for Y/n"

Krista:"Yeah we could we were also going to buy stuff for Y/n too"

Sasha:"But the thing is that we actually don'y know what he likes"

Krista:"So we were going to ask you what he likes"

Mikasa:"Well he would like anything you guys give him"

Sasha:"FOOD"

Mikasa:"Yes even food"

Krista:"Okay then lets go guys"

Sasha:"yes"

Mikasa:"Okay"

(A little timeskip)

We finally made it to the shopping district and we see a lot of great stuff.Sasha immediately runs off and stuff her mouths with some bread and potatoes.

Krista:"Come with me Mikasa lets go buy some clothes for him"

Mikasa:"Okay"

We go inside and Kistra already starts getting tons of clothes for y/n.I start looking for shirts since most of his already started to get dirty so I bought a black long sleeve,2 white long sleeves and a black and white shirt for when he rest.

Mikasa:"Hey Krista your ready"

Krista:"Yeah"

Mikasa:"Dont you think thats a lot"

Krista:"Dont worry he'll like it"

Mikasa:"Alright then"

We both go to the counter and pay then I spotted the same jewelry store so I go in and bought him the chain and red ruby but I also decided to buy two golden ring with Ackerman on it for me and him.

Mikasa:"Okay guys Im ready lets go"

Krista:"Wow you also bought two golden rings"

Mikasa:"Yup"

Krista:"Awww its cute"

Mikasa:"Thanks Krista"

Sasha:"I bought him this expensive black headband for him if his grows and tries to cover his eyes"

We all laugh for what Sasha said and we decided to spent a little more time over here and eat some dessert.

(Eren POV)

Eren:"Guys Guys we should go already"

Armin:"Lets go already or were going to be late once we come back"

Reiner:"Lets go then"

Jean:"Yeah yeah hold up"

We left and finally got to the Shopping district and we bought him a red strap for his uniform so he can change his old one.

Jean decided to buy y/n some black boots and a white collar shirt.While Reiner and Berthdolt decided to buy him some dumbells and a diamond watch

While Armin decided to buy a famous cologne for him for him since Y/n wears a lot of cologne to smell good.