Chapter 5

(Y/n):'Thanks mom im going to be leaving now, bye"

Carla:"Bye sweety"

Eren:"Lucky"

Mikasa:"Eren keep eating"

Eren:"Im about to finish"

A few moments later

(Y/n):"So your my uncle?"

Levi:"Yeah"

(Y/n):"Uncle Levi are we going to practice with the ODM gear now"

Levi:"Yes"

(Y/n):"Finally"

Uncle Levi kept on training me for hours until I got the hang of it and then I finally was able to control it better by each hour that has passed.Then he sat next to me telling me what actually happened to my parents and what has happen to the whole Ackerman family.

(Y/n):"Uncle what about Mikasa?"

Levi:"Who"

Y/n:"My sister"

Levi:"Isnt it the girl you saved back there at the forest?"

Y/n:"Yeah"

Levi:"Well from what I was told her mom was Asian and her father was an Ackerman"

Y/n:"Ohhh okay so we aren't actually in the same family group?"

Levi:"No"

Y/n:"Ohhhh"

Y/n"So what now then Uncle?"

Levi:"You still have training to do with your fighting skills"

Y/n:"WHATS I THOUGHT I WAS ALREADY GOOD"

Levi:"Then come at me"

Y/n:"Okay then"

I rushed at Levi with everything I got but he dodge many of my punches and then he kicked me in the stomach with his knee and then dropped me in the floor

(Levi POV)

Levi:"Your finished now so stay down"

HUh your standing up again even when I kicked you hard in the stomach(This kid is something even when he didnt unlock his full potential)

(Y/n POV)

I stand up and I see him look at me and then I rush at him and drop him down by grabbing his whole body and then getting off from him to catch some air but then Levi gets up and then tells me that I did good this time and I smiled at him and then he told me to do a little more push ups and then I finished.

Uncle Levi walks in front of me and then runs my hair and tells me I did a great job today and next week were going to continue again.

A little timeskip

I got home and I see mom washing dishes and Eren sleeping already in his bed and Mikasa helping my mom.

Carla:"Welcome back sweety"

Y/n:"Thanks mom"

Carla:"So how was your day"

Y/n:"Goo-

Carla:"Why do you have bruises in your face"

Y/n:"Well I was having a spar match with Levi and I won"

Carla:"Okay but you better not get hurt next time"

Y/n:"Okay"

Carla:"Mikasa your done now you can no enjoy the rest of your day okay sweety"

Mikasa:"Nods"

Y/n:"Eren is always slacking off"

Mikasa:"Nods"

Carla:"Hey do you mind getting some sticks for our fire please"

Y/n:"Yeah dont worry"

Carla:'Thanks you two(rubs both of their hair)"

Carla:"EREN come help your brother and sister pick up some sticks for our fire"

Eren:"FINEEE

Eren:"Oh y/n you came back"

Y/n:"yup"

(Timeskip)

Y/n:"Eren cmon lets go were done now"

Eren:"Huh Y/n when did you get small and I thought your hair was longer?"

Y/n:"Eren what are you talking about and why are you crying"

Eren:"Huh"

Eren:"Mikasa why is your hair long"

Mikasa:"Eren cmon lets go"

I give Eren a hand for him to stand up and then we start walking back inside the walls and we see a group of the garrison squad

Eren:"Hey Hannes why are you drinking again you should be on duty and watch the walls you know"

Hannes:"Well we are on our break so we decided to drink a little bit of bee-"

Y/n:"Hannes you dont know when the walls can be breached and titans can come"

Hannes friends:"Well i it isnt the doctor kids again"

Y/n:"Huh"

Mikasa:"Y/n no"

Y/n:"But they-"

Mikasa:"No I said,grab Eren and lets go"

Eren:"HUh Y/N look the scouts are going to come now"

Y/n:"for reals"

Eren:' Yeah lets go"

Y/n:"Cmon lets go Mikasa(grabs her by her sleeves)

(Mikasa POV)

Y/n grabs me by my sleeves and then we start running behind Eren and I start blushing but I cover it up with the scarf Y/n gave me

(Y/n POV)

We see all the scouts coming from outside of the gates and we see commander Erwin with a brave face but all his other soldiers all scare.We all hear a man say that they waste their taxes fr nothing and Eren grabs a stick and decides to hit him in the head but then Mikasa grabs Eren from his back and throws him in the wall.

Eren:"What the hell Mikasa"

Mikasa:"Eren why do you always want to make a scene"

Eren:"Cmon y/n tell Mikasa that I had to do it"

Y/n:"Sorry brother but Mikasa is right,you always make a scene"
Eren:"No not you too"
(Y/n):"But Eren if you- we get in a fight who knows what's going to happen if we loose or get in trouble?"
Eren:"IT DOESNT MATTER"
Mikasa:"Y/n"
(Y/n:"No Mikasa it's alright I'm fine but thanks anyways"
I walk away and I see Mikasa behind me and Eren getting up all by himself and then running to catch up to us
A little time skip
Mikasa:"Mhm Mom Eren said he wants to join The scouts"
Carla:"Eren are you out of your mind , do you know how many people die out there"
Eren:"MIKASA"
Eren:"Yes I know and I don't like being here inside of the walls treated like a cattle to the Titans"
Grisha:"Eren what exactly do you want to do outside of the walls"
Eren:"Well I don't like being inside of the walls"
Grisha:"Well honey I'm leaving to go help some people out in the forest so I'll come back"
Carla:"Honey talk sense to Eren"
Grisha:"You can't stop Eren since he always moves forward for the things he want and also all three of you behave while I'm out okay"
Eren,Y/n,Mikasa:"Okay"
Carla:"Eren I'm not letting you join the scouts and that's final"
Eren:"You know what"
I see Eren and then me and Mikasa go out the door
Carla:"y/n your the only person who can control Eren so I want you and Mikasa to take care of Eren for me okay"
(Y/n):"Don't worry mother"
Mikasa:"Okay"