Chapter:11 My Final Year Part 3

After a few days in the hospital I was finally out to train again so I went inside my dorm and went to go dress my uniform because aparrently today were going to train in the forest to see if we already know how to use our Manuever gear better than the first day.

Armin:"Y/n your okay"

Y/n:"Yeah im okay so theres nothing to worry about"

Armin:"But y-"

Y/n:"Dont worry Armin im alright,lets go okay"

Armin:"Okay then"

I walk in the line and Commander Shaddis look at me and then shouts out my name but I ignore him but then everyone starts looking at me and I spot Mikasa worry so I sigh and walk up to him

Shaddis:"Y/n your okay"

Y/n:"Yeah im fine so lets continue already"

Shadis:"EVERYONE ATTACK Y/N IF YOU WANT TOMORROW A DAY OFF FROM TRAINING"

Y/n:"WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT I THOUGHT WE WERE GOING TO TRAIN OUR MANUEVER GEAR TODAY"

Shaddis:"Thats what you thought and we gave you two chances"

I look at Armin and I see him looking at me with a smile and a sorry after because he wants a break from training tomorrow"

Everyone starts rushing towards me,one by one they all try to land a punch at me but I dodge and block and hit them back with double force so they won't stand up again

But once I let my guard down I get tackled by Reiner and Berthdolt behind me and Annie on top of me punching me but I start letting each ounce of my full power each punch I get.

I only use 15 percent and take out Annie and then release my Maunuver Gear off so Im now a lot more lighter so I can punch faster and move way faster.Reiner come to tackle me but I move to the  left and hit him in the back with my elbow and then grab his foot and swing him to Berthdolt who was trying to run towards me making both of them in the ground not being able to  move anymore.

I then see my friends running at me and then Annie grabs me from the back pulling my arms and Jean,Connie,and Sasha trying to land a punch but I release my self from Annie just in time and throw her into the ground but then Eren comes and drops me to the floor and I get back up and see Im surronded by Eren,Connie,Armin,Jean and Sasha now.

They all go together but I duck down and slide by foot under their feet each one falling to the floor and hitting their back hard on the floor  and then telling if they give up and they all say yes.

I look back up and sigh but then see a little drop of blood fall to the floor and wipe myself and see Mikasa looking at me with worry but I tell her it okay and to come at me so then I took of my jacket and drop to the ground.

Mikasa comes at me with a punch but I freshly put my left hand up and move it to the side and she quickly turns around and kicks me in the stomach.I look at her and smile so I try to punch her but I miss on purpose so she thinks she dodge but she stops and looks at me and makes her stance so I make mines.

Mikasa:"Hey Y/n Im going to go hard okay"

Y/n:"Yeah its alright with me"

Mikasa:"Thanks Boo"

I smile and then she rushes at me and tries punching me but I can see every move she makes it so I dodge all of them,I push her away and then see Annie running at me so I just twist around and kick her away far to the ground.

I sigh and then Mikasa comes with a straight kick in the stomach throwing me to the tree but I gently land myself carefully next to the tree so i won't get hurt.

Y/n:"Babe I will go a little more easier on you okay"

Mikasa:"Fineeee"

I see her running at me so I start rushing towards at her making her confuse,I grab her by her jacket and throw her to the ground but I rapidly place behind her back so she won't get hurt.

Y/n:"Mikasa you give up "

Mikasa:"Yeah I guess im too easy for you huh"

Y/n:"Dont say that,you were actually the only one who actually hit the most accurate punches towards me and caught me off guard twice so you actually did amaz-"

Before I finished my sentence Mikasa kisses me and I kiss her back but then let go as Shaddis looks at us.

Shaddis:"So actually no one beat Y/n even he barely came back from the hospital huh"

Y/n:"Yeah I guess you should teach them even more "

Shaddis:"Yup"

Y/n:"Except for Mikasa because she did the best out all of the people over there,oh and Jean,Eren,Armin,Connie,Sasha,Historia,Ymir,Reiner,Annie,Berthdolt  well they also did their best too"

Shaddis:"Okay then"

Y/n:"Well ima go and rest and then train by myself again"

Mikasa:"Y/n wait "

Y/n:"huh"

Mikasa kiss me in the cheeks

Mikasa:"Now you can go and thanks for sparring with me today babe"

Y/n:"Yeah (I start turning a little red) your welcome Mika"