CHARACTER.

═════════════════════

𝗔𝗣𝗣𝗘𝗔𝗥𝗔𝗡𝗖𝗘: 

𝗔𝗣𝗣𝗘𝗔𝗥𝗔𝗡𝗖𝗘: 

He has black hair and blue eyes.

𝗔𝗚𝗘: 

6 years old.

𝗕𝗔𝗖𝗞𝗦𝗧𝗢𝗥𝗬:

He comes from a long line of Jujutsu sorcerers in his family but his father quit being a Jujutsu sorcerer and eloped with his pregnant mom before running away to the countryside to live with her. When he was born, his father began to become abusive towards them and negatively changed as a person. His father was devoured by a curse that had been silently hiding in their house for a few days before the curse ate his mother too. A white-haired man, who he found out to be Gojo Satoru the most powerful Jujutsu sorcerer from the Gojo clan, saved him and exorcised the curse. With no one to take care of him, Gojo took Kai in and became his guardian. His father possessed cursed energy but it is unknown whether Kai does too. He lives in the dorm at Jujutsu High.

𝗣𝗘𝗥𝗦𝗢𝗡𝗔𝗟𝗜𝗧𝗬:

He is quiet and finds it hard getting close to other adults except for Gojo and Megumi.

He has a hard time expressing his emotions and talking to other people. 

He doesn't smile and mostly has a scowl on his face.

Due to his trauma of being abused, he has a strong fear of people that he doesn't know touching him but he doesn't react to Gojo or Megumi.

He carries around a frog plush toy with him wherever he goes because it makes him feel comfortable.

He gets shy when Gojo teases him and calls him a mini Megumi.

At first, he was nervous and intimidated when around Megumi but as they began to spend more time together he was able to relax around him.

═════════════════════

This story will follow the manga/anime so spoiler warning.

There will be no shipping between him and the other characters as that would be weird as our male is a child. 

I do not own Jujutsu Kaisen or the original characters.

𝗦𝗧𝗔𝗥𝗧𝗘𝗗: 30/04/2021.

𝗘𝗡𝗗𝗘𝗗: 

© meyolina