Teachers Choice: Eleven

Chapter 11.

I push Kyle away from me, "Ew!!" I shrill.

He turns to look at me in, confused. "What?"

"What did you do? Bathe in fish?"

"Oh. No. That's my shoes."

"And why does it smell like that?" I inquire with a raised eyebrow.

"Because."

I cringe at the terrible smell. "You know what, I would rather not know. Take your shoe off and put it in my bathroom."

"Ok ok."

A moment later he comes back with only his bright pink and purple stripped socks.

"Thank you." I smile slightly.

He nods his head and smiles, "Want me to pop the popcorn?"

"Yeah and I'll get the drinks."

"Okiedokie!" He chirps.

"Freak." I joke as I grab the cold sodas.

"What's up bitches?" Zoey asks as she walks in through the front door and closes it behind her.

"Getting the things for the show." I tell her as I put the drinks down on the coffee table.

She takes her coat off and places it on the couch and walks over to me. "Can I help with anything?"

"You can get the show ready."

"Sure thing." She turns on the tv.

**********

"That was the best one yet."

"Kyle, you say that every time!" I slap him lightly on the chest.

"Ow."

"I hardly touched you." I squeak.

"Well, he's a weakling leave him alone." Zoey says.

"Well it was." He rubs his chest where I slapped him.

Zoey grabs her jacket and purse and looks at us, "I'm starving! Lets go get some Chinese food."

A few minutes later we got to the restaurant and ordered our food.

"Smells delicious!" Kyle grins.

I nod in agreement."Yes it does."

When Zoey and Kyle see their food heading our way their eyes get big and they smile like crazy people. 

Zoey goes bug eyed and spits her food into her napkin.

I look at her, grossed out. "Why did you spit out your food?"

"This is disgusting!!" Kyle shouts.

All heads turn and look at us.

"Hello!! Waiter!! This food is disgusting! We would like a refund." Zoey demands.

They went on with yelling at the waiter as I tried to calm them down.

I roll my eyes, "Guys calm down your making a scene."

The manager walks out of the kitchen. "Can I help you?" He asks with a polite smile.

"Yes." Kyle says as he spit his food at him.

******

"Thanks for getting us kicked out. You two can leave now." I demand, "You guys were so rude to them."

"Sorry Jordyn." Zoe looks down at her feet.

"Yeah sorry." Kyle says with his head laying low as walk out the door.

2 hours later.

I walk up stairs and throw on a pair of navy blue joggers and a white crop top with long cheetah fuzzy socks and pull my hair up into a messy bun.

My mom walks in with a sweet smile. "Hey darling, how was soccer practice and the show with your friends?"

"It was good, after the show we went out to get some dinner and they got us kicked out, so I feel like leaving the house to pick up something. Do you want anything?"

"It's a little late sweetie.. so your gonna need to be fast and sure I would like...a cheese burger from Wendy's it's only ten minutes in walking distance."

"Okay, then I'll be back."

I grab a pair of black, plain, boots and slip them on and grab my purse and head out.

Not even five minutes into the walk it started to rain and turns pitch black. I already was soaking.

"You look cold, and I'm sure I look weird soaking wet."

"No you look even more sexy" I look up at the guy not knowing who it was but blurting out what was only supposed to be in my head.

When he steps closer I noticed it's Mr. Evans and he smiled.

"I didn't mean to say your sexy because you aren't.... I mean you are but your not sexy your just hot... Your not hot your normal..... well I mean you are sexy but-"

His warm wet lips attach to mine and he places his warm, soft hands on my cheeks.

*******

Hey lovelies,

What do you think??? Leave a comment down below what you thought. And if you liked it, don't forget to click that star button.