"Oh Lord!"Chapter Forty

Want a Dedication or a Shout Out? Just vote and comment down below! :)

Chapter 40. "Oh Lord!"

"Kyle." I say softly. His room was a mess. Old dirty clothes piled everywhere, even food. I cringe at the sight. No sign of Kyle. I look at his bathroom door, closed.

"Ah ha! Now it's my turn." I say, taking quiet steps. I slowly and quietly open the door to his bathroom. The mirrors were all foggy. I open the shower curtain. Not to see Kyle but to see Mr. Jackson.

"Hi Jordyn!"

"Oh lord!" I  scream and run out of the bathroom. Why in heck would Mr. Jackson be in Kyles shower? I run down stairs and see Kyle coming from out of the bathroom.

"What's wrong Jordyn?" He asks, walking up to me.

"Your dad."

He smacks his face and looks down at me. "Oh no. What did he do?"

"I saw him naked!!" I shout.

Kyles face turns red, "EW!!! You saw my dad naked!? Ah that's disgusting!" He rubs his neck as he starts to gag. "Wait. Hold up. Why did you see my dad naked?"

"To get pay back."

His face was full of confusion. "Pay back for what?"

"For you seeing me naked."

He laughs hard and falls into the wall. "Why would you want to see me naked?"

"To make it even! Why did you want to see me naked?" I ask, slightly yelling.

"Jordyn. I didn't want too. I told you already."

"Yeah whatever Kyle. You were lying and still are. Why can't you just tell me the truth?"

He chuckles, "Jordyn, I am telling you the truth."

*******

"And he was just sitting there on my bed watching me...naked."

Mason's face was full of confusion. He held his hands up slightly, "Wait.. So he purposely didn't say anything?"

I sigh and rub my fingers on my lips, "Seems like it. Doesn't it?"

"Uh yeah it kinda does."

I sit crisscross Looking at him, his hand begins to rub my shoulder. "But why would Kyle want to see me...naked?"

He smirks and a chuckle slips through his lips, " Maybe because...your sexy."

I scoff and looked down at my body, " This isn't sexy."

"A lot of guys seem to think so. And I'm one of them."

I laugh. He places his hand on my cheek and comes closer, slowly pressing his lips against mine.

As our lips connect I began to talk. "Should I tell Zoey?" I ask.

He laughs and pulls his lips away from mine. "Uh maybe you should talk to Kyle more. If he doesn't then you should tell her."

"Okay. Thank you."

He smiles and kisses me. "You're welcome."

*****

2 hours later.

I arrive at Kyle's house and knock on the door as the cold air hits my face I start to shiver.

He opens the door and smiles, motioning for me to come in. I step in and he closes the door behind me. "Look, Kyle, we need to talk."

I turn around to face him looking down at me. "This isn't about me accidentally seeing you naked, is it?"

I brush my hands together. "Actually it is."

He sighs and crosses his arms. "Jordyn. I'm not lying nor was I lying. It was a accident."

I glare at him. "I don't believe you."

"Okay then don't. But there's nothing to talk about."

I bite my lip. "Uh yes there is."

"Not."

"Is."

"Not."

I scoff. "Shut up. You should tell Zoey."

"Zoey doesn't need to know."

I laugh and crossed my arms. "And why not?"

He was silent.

"Okay Kyle, if you don't tell her then I will."

He gasps loudly like a girl. "But why?" He whines.

"Kyle. Just tell her or I will."

"Thanks for believing me." He rolls his eyes.

********

What do you guys think? Was Kyle Lying or telling the truth? Let me know down in the comments!:)

Sorry for the shortness guys! I just had to get it up its been so long. I hope you have enjoyed it! The next chapter will be up as soon as possible! Please vote and comment!