Teachers Choice: Fourteen

Photo of Jordyn above. ^^

**********

Chapter 14.

Mr. Evans blows his whistle and tells us to get into groups. Jack and Mark run up to me and grab my arm. I look at Zoey and she was shooting daggers at them.

15 minutes of annoyance, I look over at Zo yelling at the guy she hates who's on her team and Kyle throwing a ball at the guys head. I grin and start to laugh.

Jack looks at me, "Don't focus on them, focus on us!"

"Are you guys obsessed with yourselves?"

Mark turns to me and smiles. "Yeah, for sure for sure."

I laugh, "Okay, back to the game."

****************

I grab my bag and my big soccer bag and head out the school doors. I hear a car start to approach behind me, but continue to walk.

"Need a ride?"

I look at the car and see Mason, with the window rolled down.

I smile, "No its fine."

"Come on."

"I'm sure your mom wouldn't want you walking out here in the dark, the sun is setting."

"Well, my mom doesn't care."

"But I do."

I look down at the ground and smile.

"Jordyn."

"Fine."

He opens the door for me from the inside, I hop in and he starts to drive.

" Do you like Mark and Jack?" He asks, not looking away from the road.

I glance at him and then back out the window, "Their strange."

"They're not the best to be hanging around."

"Well, they're the ones hanging out with me, their like little puppies that follow you around everywhere you go."

"Perverts. If they do anything to you. You would tell me, right?"

I look out the side window and shrug, "Only if you ask."

The car ride gets kinda awkward and silent and I had to break the silence.

"My mom won't be home till tomorrow night."

"Then your going to stay at my place."

"I can stay at my own house, every time my moms out you don't need to make me stay at your place every time, I've stayed at my house alone for a whole week before."

******************

We walk into his bedroom and he hands me a black pair of sweatpants and  a white V neck T-shirt. I walk into his bathroom and quickly change, once I come out his shirt was off and he tied his sweatpants. I look at his chest and start to blush.

"Does my shirt being off make you feel uncomfortable?"

"No." I tell him. I sit down on the end of his bed, I couldn't take my eyes off of him, they're practically glued to his chest.

"What movie do you want to watch?"

No reply.

"Jordyn.... are you okay?"

"What! Yeah I'm fine."

He grins and bends down to grab the box of movies. "You sure? Because I see a little drool there." He points to my mouth.