Gym Time. Chapter Twenty-Three.

Chapter 23. Gym Time.

Kyle looks at me and starts to flex his very, muscular, arms. "Go ahead. Touch it."

I giggle, "Alright." I poked his arm.

"No, you can't just poke them. Squish and squeeze it like you want too."

I laugh, "Okay." I squish his arm. "Nice, I see you have been working out without me."

"Yeah, sorry about that."

"No worries, a dude's gotta workout."

He laughs and starts his way towards the weights, "Yup."

"So how much can you bench right now?"

"Like 260, but I haven't been doing it so long."

"But that's good."

He smiles, "Yeah."

"So where's Zo? She was supposed to meet us twenty minutes ago."

"No clue, I'll text her." He pulls out his cell phone as the doors squeak open.

"Miss me?" Zoey smirks.

Kyle smirks, "Oh, sure did."

"Big time." I say.

I look at Zo's outfit, a bright neon pink sports bra, that shows a lot, along with some black short shorts with her black spandex sticking out underneath them.

Zoe holds her water bottle in one hand as she tightens her pony tail with both hands. "Kyle."

He looks at her, "What are you wearing?"

"Gym clothes."

"A long sleeve shirt with a short sleeve, a beanie and black gym shorts aren't really gym clothes. Lose the beanie and the long sleeve or the short sleeve." She says, crossing her arms.

I place my hand on my hip and look at the both of them, "Zo, let him be. If he wants to dress like a freak let him."

She chuckles, "Okay Fine."

"And your bra is really revealing, I thought when you go to the gym you don't want them popping out of your bra."

She glances at me with, "Well yours is a lot more revealing."

"Is not."

"And my shorts aren't as short as yours." She says, crossing her arms over her chest and popping her hip out.

Kyle takes off his beanie and puts it back on his head adjusting it, "I'll be the judge of that." He walks up to the both of us with a big grin on his face.

I slap Kyle's arm, "Um no."

He rubs his arm and looks at me, "Ow!"

Zoey's POV

Jordyn crosses her arms over her chest, "And how would you check that type of thing exactly?"

Kyle pushes his hands slightly into his gym shorts pockets, "Oh you know, to hard to explain, but I sure can show ya." He says, raising his eyebrows.

I roll my eyes, trying to hid the smile on my face, "Guys are such pervs."

Jordyn walks over to her gym bag a few feet away from us.

I look at Kyle who's already looking at me. I place my hand on the bottom of his chin, "I like pervy." I walk away, with a flip to my hair. I look over my shoulder, smirking. Kyles eyes were huge and his mouth dropped. I giggled to myself and walk over to the treadmill.

**********

I walk out of the giant glass doors and into a plain grey hallway with white tiled floors. I turn the corner and see Kyle put his dollar into the vending machine. He stands there leaning against it with his hand, looking impatient. He starts to bang on the vending machine, shaking it viscously, he turns his head to the right and see two little kids staring at him.

"What? The machine ate my dollar!" He squeaks.

The kids run away screaming, obviously terrified.

I smile and walk up beside him crossing my arms over my chest, "Wow Kyle, you sure do know how to scare the crap out of little kids!" I say, with a smile inching it's way onto my lips.

"I didn't mean to scare them, I just told them what the machine did."

"Oh yeah I'm sure." I laugh. "Having a tall muscular guy beat up the vending machine and then talk to you about it, isn't the least bit frightening to a 6 year old."

He laughs and leans up against the wall, "It wasn't like I said anything weird."

I hit the vending machine twice, I lean down and grab the Gatorade, "There....it took my magical touch." I say, handing him the Gatorade.

He takes the drink out of my hand, "Yeah, I did the same exact thing, the machine hates me."

"That's because you scare little kids." I turn around and walk away back through the glass doors. I hear footsteps behind me.

"I didn't mean to scare them."

"Whatever Kyle." I begin to pull my hair up into a ponytail again, "You really need to take that beanie off, you look really dorky, and not a good kind of dorky." I pull my hair tight and turn back around, walking to where I left my bag. Kyle follows behind me.

He takes off his beanie and put it on top of my bag. "Sorry that you have a dork for a friend." He turns around and walks towards the glass doors.

I get up and walk towards him, I place my hand on his shoulder. "Kyle! I'm sorry, I like having a dorky friend, your a good friend, and a good kind of dorky. I was joking."

He turns around with a smirk on his face, "I was joking."

I hit him in the chest, "You jerk." At that moment heat filled me, my hand was still on his chest and I could feel the muscle through the two shirts he was wearing, I bite my lip and quickly take my hand away. He smiles down at me.

***************

Jordyn's POV

I begin doing squats, already in the 30's. As I begin to go down I feel a pair of two hands wrap around my waist. I look over my shoulder and see a smiling Mason.

"I'm falling for you hard, Jordyn."

I smile as a giggle escape my lips, " I'm falling for you too."

His smile brightens and turns slightly bigger.