17 : Breathed

"There's no way he'll be able to do it," Caspian the Mighty Dragon was saying, the camera in his hands shaking as he giggled

"There's no way he'll be able to do it," Caspian the Mighty Dragon was saying, the camera in his hands shaking as he giggled. On screen, Thrill got ready at the head of a ramp with a kick scooter in hand. "I can hear you," Thrill shouted.

The camera shook harder as Caspian laughed.

Thrill stepped on the scooter and sped down the ramp. He was supposed to pull off a incredibly-difficult-looking jump as the ramp edged upwards but the scooter slid from under his feet and he fell off the ramp. As he fell, he rolled on the ground, sat upright on his knees and dabbed, like that was his plan all along. Caspian was laughing so hard, it sounded like he was choking.

Ignatius brought his free hand to his lips and laughed quietly to himself. He was sitting atop one of the large concrete pillars supporting the railings on the famous Nagata Bridge – where he had almost died a few days ago – with his legs dangling off the edge. Beside him sat a burger and a large plate full of French fries. It was early in the evening, the sun hung low on the sky and gentle breezes blew from the lake every now and then, but over all, the air was thick with humidity and it was stiflingly hot. But Ignatius sat hunched over his phone, uncaring of the world around him.

"In today's video of What's the Thrill in That..." Thrill held the camera in selfie mode. It was an old video – he had a strangely cute baby face, without puberty having done of its magic. He was wearing a simple white t-shirt and his hair was unkempt, like he had forgotten to brush it that morning. "We present to you our guest star – K-K-K-Caspian the Miiiighty Draaaagon," he announced, mimicking a wrestling match host. The camera shifted to a skinny, yellow-haired boy who stood in the kitchen wearing a dragon costume. He did a dramatic bow for the camera and put on the head of the dragon. "So what are you going to cook for me today?" Thrill asked from behind the camera.

The dragon picked up an egg and showed it to his audience. Thrill snickered as he got in front of the camera and laughed, "He has never cooked in his entire life."

The dragon began by taking a large bowl and got ready to break the egg. Only, it was difficult to hold the egg with the costume enlarging his hands and he ended up dropping it at his feet. Some ridiculous music was playing in the background and the camera was shaking as Thrill laughed. It wasn't even very funny but Ignatius found himself giggling like a maniac. The video was just a compilation of Caspian the Dragon failing to break an egg and by the end he got frustrated and began throwing eggs at Thrill. The two ran around the house, Thrill screaming "Help me, the dragon is after me" and Caspian running after him. The housekeepers laughed and made way from them. Finally, Thrill went and threw his hands around Caspian and the two toppled over into the swimming pool.

Ignatius was so caught up in the video that he did not notice a tall, lean figure walking up to him. "I'd forgotten how lame we were," the person said.

Ignatius almost dropped his phone as he let out a startled gasp and turned around.

"Careful!" Thrill said from where he stood next to him, laughing.