Acknowledgements and Other Stuff

The concept and planning for this book started back in 2018 but the seeds were sown much before, in 2014 when I began working on a story with Adrisa as the protagonist and Drayden as the *cough* antagonist *cough*

The concept and planning for this book started back in 2018 but the seeds were sown much before, in 2014 when I began working on a story with Adrisa as the protagonist and Drayden as the *cough* antagonist *cough*. Writers' block kicked in, and coupled with too many complexities with the plot, I could never finish that book (it was supposed to be called Rough-cut Diamonds).

So instead, to tackle my writers' block, I decided to write a bxb story for a change, and lo and behold, Akimbo was born. And a lot changed - the characters grew alongside me as we learned, unlearned and adulted together.

And from Akimbo, due to all your love and support, the spinoff Thick and Thin was born in 2020 amid a raging pandemic (would mean a lot to me if you go checked it out *facepalm*)

The point is, wow - it's been a long journey. And I have only you guys to thank for this. Without your support, I would've never been able to finish the story, let alone have the guts to rewrite it.

This book's for each one of you.

Thank you, thank you, thank you - a thousand times over.

Now, onto other stuff :

I'll try to write BONUS chapters (though I'm not sure when I'll get done with them), so don't remove the book from your library.

And... you got a sneak peek at THICK AND THIN on the previous chapter. Our fav boi, Thrill, cameos there, and there's a beautiful ship (three ships, actually) that I guarantee you'll love. And going by the tradition, there's a lot of cars, bandages and heartaches, as well as a load of fluff!

Do grab a copy if you can.

Thank you, once again, and stay safe!

Signing out with a facepalm,
glassEyed