8

The rest of the boys helped them pack the bus during lunch the next day. While Louis only had a pillow and a small backpack, Harry's car was filled with items. They walked between his car and the school bus and loaded it with camping equipment, wood, and coolers containing food and beverages.
"It was just one night right?" Louis teased with a half crooked smile.

"It's twenty kids Lou, plus the two of us! I don't want them to go hungry. Teenagers eat a lot!" Harry answered with an innocent face.

"I'm just teasing you." Louis chuckled, beaming internally over Harry calling him Lou. It was cute and it felt intimate.

They put everything on the bus and Harry drove his car to his parking lot. In the meantime, the students that were attending the camping trip started to show up and Louis, Liam, Zayn, and Niall helped them put their baggage on the bus. Harry returned with a list in just hand and called out names, making a mark after each student who shouted "here" to make sure they were all round up. When he had crossed all twenty names off the list he and Louis said goodbye to the guys and got on the bus.
"Seatbelts everyone!" Harry shouted and made sure that they did as they were told before he took a seat in the front, on the opposite side of Louis, being able to see him and the students, if he looked back.

Louis started the engine.
"So where are we going?"

"Oh, I didn't tell you? Sorry. Hatfield outdoor activity center and campsite. Do you know the way?' Harry asked.

"Yeah. Let's go." Louis smiled and the bus slowly started to roll from the parking lot.

It was a fifteen-minute drive and the students sang Grease songs all the way. Harry and Louis sang along.

Harry asked them all to stay on the bus while he went inside the center to pay for their camping spots, which he had cleared with the principal. They were given a spot at the far end of the campsite, where they wouldn't disturb the other campers.

Harry jumped on the bus again.
"Okay guys, we're here! I have paired you up, putting effort behind it. See this as an opportunity to befriend each other. Be a good sport and help to carry everything together." Harry said and read the list, calling out names. No one protested and he was happy about that.

They found their camping spot and it took them all an hour to put up all of their tents, including Harry's own. He gulped when Louis threw his things inside. They were really sharing a tent. He decided to occupy his mind with something else.
"Gather around. I thought we could try that awesome watercourse. Did everyone bring swimwear?"

A collective yes was heard and Harry smiled.
"What are you waiting for? Get changed!"

The teens went inside the tents and Louis turned to Harry.
"Do you wanna change first or can I?"

"Go ahead." Harry answered and Louis disappeared into their tent just to come out a couple of minutes later in black swim trunks and a towel around his neck. Harry almost choked on his own spit from the sight. He hadn't thought this through. Louis tattooed, golden tanned chest made his mouth water. He mumbled something coherent and disappeared into the tent to change as well. His cheeks were heating up and he silently cursed at himself for not having any chill whatsoever.

He climbed out of the tent and he could swear he heard Louis gasp when he stood up but that was probably just wishful thinking. He brought a towel with him and they escorted the students to the pool.

They spent the next hour watching them compete in the course with floating obstacles, just sitting on the edge of the pool with their feet in the water.
"Mr. Styles! It's your turn to compete against Coach Tomlinson now!" Aaron shouted and the rest of the students started to cheer.

Harry glanced at Louis.
"What do you say?"

"I'm in!" Louis grinned and stood up.

They walked over to the start line and Aaron counted down and yelled "go!"

They took off and they both managed to keep their balance as they jumped on five cushions and reached the next blow-up obstacle and started to climb on the bars. Louis was in the lead and swung his body over and climbed down on the other side but Harry was close behind. The students were all cheering on them.

They continued around the course and they were even. Sometimes Harry took the lead but then Louis ran past him. They were reaching the last obstacle where they had to balance on a long and slippery pad. Harry was winning but Louis wouldn't have it. Just as he was reaching the finish line Louis jumped and pulled Harry down with him. They both fell into the pool.

Harry reached the surface and pushed away his hair that was plastered against his face. He laughed.
"You just had to cheat, didn't you?"

Louis laughed as well and shrugged his shoulders. They swam to the side of the pool and got up. Two of the students handed them their towels.
"That was fun." Harry stated as he wrapped the towel around himself.

"Yeah, I almost had you." Louis chuckled.

"So you admit that I won?" Harry asked with sparkling eyes.

Louis tilted his head back and laughed.
"Sure."

They spend another hour by the pool before it was time to start with dinner. They all headed back to their tents and got changed before they gathered around a campfire. Louis got a fire started and they fried hamburgers for everyone. Harry had brought a guitar and they all sang after they had eaten.

They kept the fire going. Harry had prepared some teambuilding exercises which he switched up with some drama or singing games and the evening went by fast. He was getting more and more nervous. It was time to climb into the tent soon.