17

The musical finally premiered the next Friday. The boys were all there as teachers and to support Harry. They were playing five shows altogether, starting with parents and loved ones to continue next week with students in four different performances. Harry was backstage, encouraging the students who were nervous to perform.

They absolutely killed it and Harry was beyond proud. The guys came backstage after the show was over. Louis handed him a bouquet of flowers and Harry blushed.
"Congratulations. They were great! You're an amazing teacher Haz." Louis smiled.

"Thanks, Lou." Harry beamed and smelled the flowers.

Louis made sure to compliment the students as well, making a round. He gave some extra credit to Aaron, who he knew had been more nervous than the great of them. Harry watched him with a good smile on display.
"Earth to Harry?" Niall's voice sounded and he snapped out of it.

"Ehm, what?"

"Stop ogling Louis. I said that we're taking you out to celebrate. Dinner and drinks. Meet us outside when you're done here." Niall said amused and he left with Liam and Zayn close behind.

Louis came over and he helped him pack up and make sure that the students had someone to pick them up. They locked the door to the auditorium when it was cleared of people and headed outside to meet up with the guys. They all went to a steak house and afterward, Harry went home with Louis.

They had spent the week in each other's company, sharing a bed and Harry was head over heels for the smaller man.

Two weeks went by. They spent all their free time together. Harry attended the school's football games with the guys and they all went to Zayns student's vernissage.

They hung out with the guys some days but mostly it was just the two of them. The sex was great. They got along really well. Everything was great. Harry wondered why Louis never seemed to consider having the talk, where they established their relationship. Wasn't he feeling it?

He decided to talk to the boys about it.  He brought it up during lunch one day when Louis had a later lunch.
"What's the problem exactly?" Liam questioned.

"There's no problem really. These last weeks have been absolutely amazing, but Louis hasn't said anything about where this is heading." Harry sighed.

"What's the rush?" Zayn questioned.

Harry sighed but Niall stepped in.
"Guys, Harry is in loooove. He just wants to confess his fluffy feelings."

"Gee, thanks, Niall. I wouldn't exactly phrase it like that but yeah." Harry chuckled.

"That's great. Why don't you just tell him?" Liam asked.

"Because it's scary! It's still early, as you so kindly pointed out, and what if he doesn't feel the same way?" Harry sighed.

The boys shared a look.
"I don't think you have to worry about that. Just tell him." Zayn smiled.

"I want to make it special." Harry answered.

"Is this the time for a hot air balloon?" Liam grinned.

"Seriously Liam!" Harry laughed.

They all laughed. When they had calmed down Niall turned to Harry.
"So what is the most romantic thing you could think of to express your feelings for someone?"

Harry shrugged his shoulders.
"I don't know? Write them a song?"

"Yeah! Do that! That's brilliant!" Zayn answered.

"I don't know if I can. It was just a hypothetical answer. I'm not a songwriter." Harry laughed.

"You're a music teacher and you can really sing as well. I'm sure you have it in you. Give it a try!" Niall replied.

"Yes! Getting a song from someone is really romantic." Liam said.

"As long as the lyrics aren't something like, I like your ass, hoe." Niall smirked.

That made them all laugh again.
"I'm not gonna write that!" Harry cackled.

"Write what?" Louis asked as he joined them at the table.

"Oh, nothing. Just Niall being silly as usual." Harry smiled.

Louis didn't push it and they started to talk about something else.

They continued to see each other every day after work. Usually they cooked dinner together, watched a movie, or just hung out and stayed over. They altered between their apartments. It was very domestic and Harry loved every second of it. It didn't give him much time alone to try and write a song but he rather spend his time with Louis anyhow. He had a notebook in his pocket where he wrote down sentences when he came up with one.

Zayn convinced them to go out clubbing on Saturday, which meant that they met up at his place first, hanging out in the bathroom while he styled them.

Louis agreed to eye shadow and brown mascara again and even Liam was persuaded into trying some eyeliner under his eyes and they all complimented him, assuring him that it looked great on him.

They went out to a popular club and they were having a blast, dancing and getting drunk. The best part of the night for Harry was when Louis shouted boyfriend to him and kissed him in front of everyone.

He didn't think that the night could get any better than that but when they went back to Louis's place he was extra tender during sex. His hands caressed Harry's body, almost worshipping it and Harry got a little over-emotional. The alcohol in his system surely helped with that even if he wasn't wasted. When Louis whispered a soft "baby" he came harder than he had ever done before.

After they had cleaned themselves Louis wrapped his arms around him and they were slowly drifting to sleep.
"Harry? I'm falling in love with you. I thought you should know that."

Harry was suddenly wide awake. He turned around to look at Louis and was met by his wonderful blue eyes. Louis looked a little worried so Harry kissed him softly.
"I'm falling in love with you too."

Louis smiled happily and threw himself at him, hugging him tightly.
"That's such a relief. I was scared that I was the only one." He mumbled with his nose buried in Harry's neck.

"I had the same fear." Harry answered.

They got situated again with Louis spooning Harry from behind. Harry listened to Louis's breath getting even but he had a hard time falling asleep himself. His stomach was filled with butterflies, his heart was beating fast and he was just so happy that he wanted to laugh and shout. Instead, he leaned over the bed and fetched his little notebook and finished the song for Louis.