15

Louis had talked to Zayn first thing the next morning, making sure that he knew how excited he was about watching him perform, judgment-free. Zayn smiled one of his rare, sincerely happy smiles and they hugged it out.

Louis had never seen a drag show before and he was buzzing about it for the rest of the week.

They all went together on Saturday. Zayn was already there, getting ready and they managed to get a table upfront. They ordered drinks and waited for the show to start.

The first act came out on stage and Louis clapped along. He was really enjoying this. He put his arm around Harry and leaned in to talk to him.
"Thanks for bringing me along. This is awesome!" He shouted so Harry would hear him over the music.

Zayn was fourth in line and Louis gasped in surprise. That was Zayn? He looked stunning!
"Charlamaine Temple!" Someone introduced him in the speakers and Zayn walked up to the microphone and started to sing All by myself.

Louis's mouth fell open when Zayn started to do crazy runs and belt out the chorus. He just stared at him in disbelief. When Zayn was down Harry and the others stood up and cheered. Louis scrambled to his feet and let out a loud wolf whistle, feeling so proud of his friend. Zayn smiled and waved at them before he got off stage.
"I...what...damn! He's incredible!" Louis stuttered, absolutely blown away.

"We had the same reaction the first time we saw him perform." Niall grinned.

They watch two more drag queens perform and then Zayn was on the stage again with the rest of the participants, singing I will survive together. He hit an insanely high note and they all stood up and cheered with the rest of the crowd.

They ordered more drinks and Zayn joined them after a while, still dressed as a drag queen. Louis was the first one to hug him.
"Oh my God Zaynie! You smashed it! You were absolutely incredible!"

"Thanks, Louis." Zayn smiled.

He joined them for drinks and they got hammered, having a great night in each other's company.

Louis ended up in Harry's flat afterward. They were both drunk and stumbled into bed. They had begun a make-out session in the cab and as soon as they entered the apartment clothes started to fly everywhere. They fell into bed only wearing their boxers and Louis knew that things were progressing too fast. He broke the kiss, gasping for air. Harry immediately tried to kiss him again.
"Wait Haz, fuck, I'm really horny and you are so fucking sexy but we need to slow down."

Harry pouted his lower lip and whined while he rutted his hips to get some friction.
"Do we have to? I'm horny Lou!"

Louis grabbed Harry's wandering hands and held them over his hand, which only made Harry moan and rut his hips again.
"Fuck, you're gonna be the death of me." Louis muttered.

Harry smiled.
"I'm glad you're as turned on as I am but you're right. We shouldn't have drunken sex our first time."

"But we can still help each other get off. Do you think you can come like this?" Louis asked and thrusted his hips, rubbing their cloth-covered cocks against each other, knocking the air out of Harry's lungs.
"Yeah."

"Me too." Louis smiled before he crashed their lips together again, while he laid on top, rutting his hips faster and harder each time. They were both panting loudly, trying to kiss, but mostly sharing oxygen, swallowing each other's moans.

Harry's hands were everywhere, touching Louis's hair, face, scratching his back. They were driving each other crazy.

Harry threw his head back with a moan and came in his boxers. The sight tipped Louis over the edge as well and he thrust his hips a couple of more times, riding out their highs before he crashed down, trying to catch his breath in the crook of Harry's neck.

A burst of laughter bubbled through him and soon he was giggling. He raised his head to look at Harry.
"Well, damn!"

Harry broke out in a fit of giggles as well.
"That was great!"

"It was, but we didn't think this through. I'm sticky!" Louis laughed and rolled off Harry, looking down on his boxers and the prominent wet spot.

"Just take them off. Sleep naked." Harry suggested and began to wiggle his way out of his own boxers, using them to wipe himself clean.

Louis followed his action and they threw them on the floor and pulled the cover over them. Harry turned to the side and Louis snuggled him from behind. He let out a yawn.
"Sleep?"

"Yeah, I'm beat. Good night." Harry mumbled.

Louis lifted his head and pressed a kiss against Harry's cheek before he laid back down, still holding him in his arms.
"Good night."

They fell asleep immediately.

Louis woke up the next morning, still holding Harry. He kissed his shoulderblade and continued to trail kisses on his back. Harry giggled.
"Good morning."

"What time is it?" Louis asked and yawned.

Harry reached for his phone and peeked at it.
"Almost eleven. Do you have somewhere to be today?"

"Nope. I'm good here." Louis said, a smile lingering in his voice.

Harry turned around to face him, covering his mouth.
"What are you doing?" Louis laughed.

"Trying to save you from my morning breath." Harry answered.

"I don't care." Louis smiled and pulled the cover down so he could peck his lips.

Harry giggled again and they just laid there gazing into each other's eyes for a moment.
"Hungover?" Harry finally asked.

"A bit. You?" Louis replied.

"Same. Hungry? I can cook us brunch." Harry continued.

"You can cook?" Louis questioned.

"Of course, you can't?" Harry asked.

"I'm horrible. I mean, I try, but I never succeed." Louis laughed.

Harry smiled at him. He got out of bed and Louis got a nice view of his naked body. He put his arms behind his head and watched him with a smile.
"Hey! No peeking." Harry pouted.

"It's a lovely view." Louis smiled.

Harry rolled his eyes playfully. He walked over to his closet and found a pair of boxers and put them on.
"Not fair! Mine is ruined!" Louis pointed out.

Harry threw his head back in a laugh and found a pair of clean boxers and tossed them to Louis.
"Take these."

They got up and Harry made them a wonderful meal. They ate it in the living room watching tv.