Chapter 1-Undiscovered

A/N

Hey guys guess whose rewriting the story? Me. Duh.

Story key:
Y/n- your name
F/c-favorite color
S/f/c-second favorite color
H/c-hair color
H/l-hair length
E/c-eye color
L/f/c-least favorite color
F/d-favorite dessert
Y/s-your state

I think that's it...? Okay, here we go again:

A crisp autumn morning had begun, the wind flowing directly into peoples wind-burnt faces. The trees whistled to the wind and children played with each other on the playground. Frost covered cars and houses, leaving a wondrous pattern everywhere, the frost reaching out to everything. A young angel of inspiration sat on a tree peacefully looking up into the slightly clouded skies, the wind bellowing in her ear. Yawning and stretching her wings out, she smiles. the wind slowed its pace and the grass quickly slowed its dance.

The young angel, whose name was y/n, jumped off her dandy tree branch and started to walk to the children's playground. Unnoticed, she kept walking. Each and every child could not hear what was going on, or adults in that matter, but y/n had started to play her piccolo on the nearest bench. Wonder and peace filled the air, each child began to feel at ease. Sleepier and sleepier everyone became, parents took children home and some kids fells asleep in the sand pit.

As y/n played, she herself even became drowsy, and fell asleep after she finished her song. Nobody even saw this happen, for she was technically invisible.