Chapter 10-Starving(random chapter)

A/N
Guys your totally going to hate me in a few chapters... but i have a dark idea. i thought it was pretty good though. like DAYM good. so in about 5 chapters it will get dark. it will get- real...

~a year later~
Your P.O.V
You notice as you walk into the globe room everyone is staring at you.

This could be because you were dressed in a Greek white dress and your wings were embroidered with gold. You also had sandals and gold in your hair.

You visited Greece often, mainly because lots of children believed in the muses.

So you dressed Grecian.

"Oh my!" Tooth said gasping aloud.
"You look just like an angel!"
You blush a little. Your stomach growled.

"I'm kind of hungry..." You drift off. You haven't eaten in weeks, but you lied to the guardians and told them you hadn't eaten in days.

When North comes out with pancakes you literally drool.
"We can tell..." Laughs Jack.

"Shut up, frostbite." Bunny says defensively.
"What? Can't a guy tease?"
"Not on my little sister!" He says glaring.
"Boys boys," you say directed toward them, even though you're still staring at the pancakes.

"I think you should eat." North says.

"Don't forget to brush afterwords though! Okay I gotta go! My baby teeth need help! C'ya round!" She smiles and exits.

Sandy walks up to you.
"Mornin sandy! Did you want some pancakes?"
He shakes his head 'no'.
"Alright!" You respond as you dig in.he laughs at you as you ravenously rip into the fluffy pancakes.

They all stare at you again.
You blush, a lot.
"What?! I'm starving!"
"No dip Sherlock." Jack says still staring.
"Whose 'Sherlock?'" You ask, honestly not knowing who.

North, who knew a lot about him from the gifts, decided to explain an as you ate, you drowned out his talking.
~time skip~

You had to have eaten at least 10 pancakes. But yet, you were still hungry. You didn't tell anyone.

Until now.