Chapter 11- Clever Muse

Jack's P.O.V
When I wake up I notice frost on my walls. More than usual... I go to stretch and see a peaceful girl's head on my chest. Ohhhhh... That explains it...
She stirs and smiles.

I look at her and she smiles tightening her grasp on my hoodie.
"Morning Jack." (Y/N) says, startling me.
"It is a good morning isn't it?"
"Face it Jack. You'll never e serious. I know you have a snowball in your hand."
'What the heck!!!' I had just formed one in my hand and was about to plant it on her side.

"Pshh... No- I don't." I say a little too squarely.
"You're an awful liar."
"Yeah well you're an awfu-"
"Save it Jack. You've got nothing on me. Do you notice something different?"
I look down at my chest and notice vines holding me down. Her eyes are still closed and she's still resting on me.
"Release me at once!!!" I say, trying to act fancy, and stupidly funny.

She stretches and gets up.
"You're clueless, my beloved prince."
When I look down, the vines are replaced with a flower.
"Ughhh... You're so amazing with tricks." I say sarcastically, even though I meant it.

"Alright. You want fun? I'll give you fun."
"Oh really?" She says sassily.
"Really really, angel." I stare into her (E/C) eyes from a distance and smile.

"Put the snowball down Jack."
(A/N- WARNING; CURSING)
"Gods DAMMIT!" I say laughing. She was extremely clever. I think I love her.