Thank You All!!

I love you guys so muchhhhhhh!! AGHHHHH!!

*spaz attack*

I went from 500 some VEIWS when I completed this book. Guess what's up? 6.08K VEIWS!! You all make me so happy!

I'm glad you like my writing! This makes me feel so freaking special!! GAHHHHH I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH!!

If I could have wish right now, I'd send Jack Frost to your doors and he'd be like:

"Hey Ladies. Snow sent me. You sound truly amazing.
Wanna hang out?"

And you'd be like:

A-"OH MY GOD IT'S HIM" *dies*

B-"this isn't real... It's a coma." *realization* "OHHHHH MY GODDDDD NO IT'S NOOOOTTTTT"

C-"Can I have Hiccup instead?"

Okay so some people *cough* @handcuffedtohiccup *cough* like Hiccup and only read this story cause I told her to and she obeyed me because we are besties. So yeah.

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH!!! *blows kisses*

Oh and,

====================

(Jack's P.O.V)

She paced around the hall, her frail body barely being supported by the machine she was hooked up to. She was beautiful in my opinion. I don't know what to make of her. Maybe I could get to know her later... When she's out of the hospital...?

No, when she goes outside again. Everyday she goes outside and sits on the bench. Her hair flowing in the wind. Just sits there, and stares.

"Hello?" I said to her from above. I didn't expect an answer.

She jerked her head.

"W-who said that?!" Shocked to hear her say that I stay silent. Was this real?

"I-I did." I stood in front of her now, a look of disbelief plastered on her face.

"N-no. This can't be real. I'm crazy! I'm crazy! I've lost it! I-I can't breathe! I-"

"Hey hey hey...! Calm down!" She just stared at me with watery eyes. When she bolted to the hospital I wondered if she knew who I was.

I'll forget about it soon. I can get over her. I can do it.

(ANDDDDD HE DIDN'T. )