Chapter 4-The Tree

North had gotten you settled into your old room again, he said he did some remodeling but this is not what you expected.

The small, dull blue-gray room you once had was now forgotten. Instead, a s/f/c room stood in its place. A twin size bed with dark blue covers took up a fourth of the room, a desk and a chair in the another fourth of the room, a TV, a small closet and last but definitely not least, a huge tree. Yes, you saw a tree. One with autumn colors and many branches to sit on.

You gently touched its trunk, afraid it would shatter like glass with the slightest mistake. Once you were sure it wasn't glass, you hopped on the lowest branch and sat there. You had gotten so comfortable that you had laid down on it and gazed sheepishly at the leaves above you.

But when a certain frost spirit entered you glanced down and got vertigo, causing you to fall down on your bum.

"Ow..." You said plainly and Jack looked at you shocked.

"D-do you need some- are you okay?" He started to walk over to you as he stuttered, and held out his hand for you to take. You took it carefully and he pulled you up.

"Jesus, how light are you? You're like a feather." He said blandly.

"Uh, thanks I guess? I don't know, I've never weighed myself."

"Did you need anything?" Jack asked as he let go of your hand and stuffed his in his hoodies pocket.

"Uh, no. But thank you anyway." He nodded and looked around your room. His eyes wandered to all the instruments and he smiled.

"You play?" She laughed and rolled her eyes.

"No I just like to look at them." This time he laughed and before they knew it they became quick friends.

(D'AWWWW)