Chapter 8-The Gift

A/N
Song above is Connect; Madoka Magica; synthesia

Your P.O.V
As you open North's gift, your hit with a beautiful song. You try to focus on it and open. You glance outside at the heavy white ice.

(It doesn't snow in the North Pole, it's not possible.) when it's finally unwrapped from its festive green and red wrapping paper, you open the lid and find sheets of red paper.

"Yus! I got paper!" you say sarcastically while taking it all out. They laugh.

"At least you didn't get coal!" shouts Jack. You giggle.
Once it's all gone you notice a beautiful bow, and three sets of arrows.

One set was colored red, the other white, and another was green.
"Woah..." You say after feeling the bow.(pic on the top/side)

"Thank you so much North!"

North's P.O.V
"Thank you so much North!" (Y/N) says, running up to me and hugging me.

I'm shocked by the force she just used to do so.
"Haha! You're very welcome!"
"What do the colors stand for?"
"The colors? Oh yes!! Green will wrap you victims in thick vines, white will send a victim creativity or inspiration, if you attach a note it will be sent to their brain! Oh and red, it will actually send them into a happy state." I grab out a golden arrow stack.
"And gold, is actual arrows. You know just incase." Her beautiful (E/C) eyes sparkle with excitement. She hugs me again and I hug her back. She smiles. She reminds of a daughter, that I never had. Grabbing the arrows and bows she opens a window.
"I'll be back! I promise!" She says while flying out the room.
"Okay then."
"Ohh! Jack! Your turn!" Says tooth excitedly. As she says that, Bunny opens a hole.
"Aye, I'll be back as well."
Then he jumps in. But before the hole closes Jack follows.
"Wha-what are they doing?" Tooth says, not understanding.
"I think going to go watch (Y/N)."