2

NOW PLAYING : BAD REPUTATION BY JOAN JETT AND THE BLACKHEARTS

————

"Nice face!" Jisung was calling Minho's nickname the next day as he bounced up to his side by his locker.

"Jisung, I've told you my name is Minho." Minho looked over at the boy. He looked cutely put together in a messy way today. He wore a yellow hoodie with some overalls. His blue hair hidden underneath a beanie.

"But nice face is better." Jisung whines.

"What do you need, Jisung?" Minho shuts his locker.

"I want to get a smoke in before first period." Jisung nods.

"And you wanted to tell me why?" Minho didn't mind the boy talking to him. He was just confused. Jisung was a confusing guy.

"Because I want you to join me, duh!" Jisung smiles.

Minho wanted to say yes at the sight of his gummy smile but class was about to start and he couldn't afford to be late on his second day.

"I would love too but I can't. Durning lunch I will join you though. Okay?" Minho smiles at the boy.

Jisung's smile dropped slightly but nodded anyways.

"See you later then." Minho pats his head before walking off to class.

Jisung giggles as he reaches up and touches the spot that Minho touched.

"Do you have lice again?" Felix snuck up on him making him jump.

"Nice face touched my head!" Jisung exclaims with a smile.

"You mean Minho?"

"No. Nice face."

————

"How much longer?"

"You ask me one more time and I'll throw you out the window."

Jisung sat by Felix in class. They both were supposed to be taking notes as the teacher spoke but one was bugging the other and the other was trying not to kill the bugger.

You can guess who was who in this situation.

Jisung was bouncing his leg as he bit his nails. He watched the clock hand tick by, painfully slow may he add, till it was time for lunch.

"Why didn't you smoke earlier? You know you get fidgety without it." Felix whispers harshly.

"Nice face wouldn't go with me." Jisung whines.

"Minho doesn't have to go with you. You're a big boy." Felix sighs.

"But nice face is cool and I want him to be by me." Jisung explains.

The bell ringing stopped Felix from saying anything else. Jisung jumped up and practically dashed out the room.

"You forget your backpack!" Felix yells after him.

Jisung made his way into the lunchroom and looked around like a mad man.

"Hey, Jisung. Have you seen Felix-" "Can't talk. Got to find nice face." Jisung cuts Jeongin off by putting his hand on his face.

Jeongin said something behind his hand but it wasn't able to translate correctly to Jisung.

"Nice face!" Jisung gasped as he seen Minho sitting down with his new friends.

Jisung shoved his way through the crowds of people to get to Minho.

Minho seen the boy and coming so he went to say, "Hey Jisung-" He was cut off though by the younger grabbing his collar and pulling him up to his face.

"You said you would go and smoke with me? Remember?" Jisung exclaims as he stares into Minho's eyes.

"Yes. I was about to come find you." Minho was trying not to blush too hard at how close they were.

"Well here I am so let's go." Jisung pulls Minho up from his seat by the collar he held.

"Jesus. Don't choke him." Chan groans as he holds his head. He seem to be doing that a lot with Jisung around.

"People have kinks. Be quiet." Jisung says before letting go of Minho's collar.

Felix came running up next to them. His hands going on his knees to catch his breathe.

"Dear god, stop running." Felix hands his backpack to Jisung.

"I need to smoke! Does no one understand this dire situation?!" Jisung whines.

"Okay. Felix, can I have a lighter?" Minho asked. Felix stood once he caught his breathe and went into his pocket for it.

"Where is it?" Felix checked his other pockets.

"Jesus! I have it!" Jisung exclaims as he pulls out the pink lighter.

"Bad!" Felix scolds him like a puppy as he snatches the lighter and hands it to Minho.

"Don't let him have it." Felix says.

"Got it." Minho nods before he was being dragged off by Jisung.

The two boys made their way up to the roof with Jisung pulling Minho the whole way.

Jisung sits down on the edge like always and pulls out his cigarette pack. He pulls out his last one and puts it in his mouth.

Jisung made grabby hands at Minho as he sat down next to him.

"I'm lighting it." Minho pulls out the lighter and held it to the end. He flicked the lighter and let it light up the cigarette before pulling it away.

Jisung takes a deep inhale before pulling it away with his two fingers to sigh out.

"God, I needed this!" Jisung exclaims.

"Why didn't you smoke earlier? Felix told me that you always smoke before school then durning lunch." Minho asked.

"I don't know. I just guess that when I'm up here alone, I feel tempted to do things." Jisung shrugs as he flicks his ashes.

"Should you be telling me this? I mean, I don't mind but I just met you and this feels personal." Minho says.

Jisung took another puff before saying, "I don't have a filter so I don't really care what I say to people. I hear the way people talk about me. I'm not stupid. Everyone thinks I'm crazy."

"Nobody thinks you're crazy." Minho shakes his head.

"Don't lie. Even the teachers are afraid that one day I may snap." Jisung whispers.

Minho felt bad for the boy.

Jisung wasn't crazy. He just had a different way of thinking. He was a little odd, yes but he was sweet as well. He seem to love to his friends and care about things. A crazy person wouldn't act like that.

"Jisung, you're different for sure but that doesn't make you crazy. Everyone is a little different." Minho chuckles.

"I'm a lot of different." Jisung mumbles as his eyes seem to not leave from where he was looking over the edge.

"Hey." Minho puts a hand on his shoulder. Jisung blinks a few times before looking up at him.

"Anytime you need a smoke, find me. Okay?" Minho smiles.

Jisung takes one last puff before tossing the cigarette off the roof.

"Thanks nice face." Jisung nods before standing.

"It's Minho."

"Nice face. Got it."

————